Moving to Dubai

Hi everyone!
I've been offered a teaching position in Dubai for August. I have 5 years experience and gave been offered 10,500 aed just wondering does this seem adequate? I have lots if questions! Would love responses!thanks

Hi, Its better to check in Saudi,

Depends if that's just basic and other allowances on top. If your the one paying the rent car flights etc then you need 2.5 times that to even consider it. If it's all paid for you then work out the true value of what your getting.... flat will cost 50-60k car loan 24k flights 3500 a go. Wages that sound great at home are rubbish here. Houses and any western entertainments cost a fortune. Petrol is cheap, good job coz you burn 3 time what you would at home, good car is essential, forget bangers! Foods bit cheaper than at home and it's boring here to you need to be able to save a lot to make the misery worth it.

Saudi is a prison!

Hi thanks for responses!its including flights out n flights home paid for after the year,medical, 6000 aed housing allowance pet month/or an apartment!
Bonus after 2 years etc!perhaps it's decent!! Is there a lot of paper work over??😁

Molly PM me, I'm similar grade to you but I'm not broadcasting publicly

They love paper here, don't worry once you get your stuff attested before you come over that's about it, life's quite simple here compared to uk