Work visa/job

i am Indian 15yrs exp in heavy earth moving &construction equipment maintenance is it       possible to get work permit or pr in fiji

the hourly rate in fiji 1-2 usa per hour,.for work,how you can survive with this litle money?

is it possible to get job easily

what you mean possible to get easy job,i dont understund your meaning

The OP wishes to know if it is easy to get  a job in Fiji.

Best thing to do would be contact earth moving and construction companies for possible employment.

I am SASIREKHA residing in India searching job in abroad specially in Fiji, please guide me to get job details

just go there,strait,and get jon and stay,indian are wellcome in fiji,.because all indian s are there,

@DMS53

It is not as easy as you say. Misinformation is not appreciated on this forum.

Anyone coming over will need the correct type of visa and sufficient money to cover all expenses.

Best to try and find a job before coming over to Fiji.

hey man,if you are not qualified,in any job,its not easy to go even in south sudan,to work,i dont understund you people who ask advice in this site,.the real country like new zealand australia will have with two weeks new law for you people who looking for work if you are not earning around 45 thousands a year nz dollar or more you dont have chance to get work permit,sam rules follow australia,in this country pacifik where you looking for job where hourly rate is 1-2 locall dollar a day,maybe you can get job,good luck,think before you decide to go anywhere,.

Hi friend now  I am  in fiji

that s great you are in fiji,did you get work,permit,residence,house,do  you like fiji

maybe for you will be easy to go there fine job and stay easy for indian,because indians holding all business in fiji,

Sir I am from India I am interested to work and get settled in Fiji,at present I am working in india.working in stone crushers as associate manager since seven years.more over i can do any work .i had discontinued my bachelor's degree.could u please guide me how to get work permit for Fiji.my mail id *** contact number +***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

because you are indian national,its easy for you to migrate to fiji,fiji all business,is in the hands of indian hands,.i dont know if you will be happy working in fiji the salary is to small,hardly can survive,.and fiji doesnt have lots jobs offering to new migrants,mostly fijian runing to australia,new zealand,than stay there because not so much work,and hourly rate is very poor,.dont know what adbice to give you,more,.some people go to fiji as a tourist and fine way to stay,.

Hi I am Kalyan from India, Is this possible to visit fiji, stay for 90 days and then try for job.
I could not be able to decide how to proceed. can any body help me in this regard.

Kalyan

Hi sir
    I am interested to work in Fiji and leave there.could u please assist me I'll pay according to u .

Hii
      I am from India I am interested to work in Fiji and leave there could u please arrange  work permit.ill pay u .

dear my friend its not easy to get job,in fiji,.bellive me,.the only way for you is to come as a tourist,and look around,.possible to fine something,or way why you dont try thrue immigration advisor,from fiji,or try to fine fijian indian girl to marry and stay as on finance visa,.othar vise,its hard fiji dont have to much job for local people,fijian moving to australia,new zealand leaving fiji,.the sallary is so small,.and life is not easy,to seatle,.

:) Ok understood thanks for ur reply my friend

Thanks a lot

dear my friend can i ask you,do you know how much is indian national fotball jersey,size XL
please,
thank you,
i am visiting fiji 3-4 times a year,.i will ask some local business people about posibility or chances for job for you,in your field,.i promise you,
regards

Hi sir
        I am not having any idea regarding it.

thank you

DMS53 wrote:

dear my friend can i ask you,do you know how much is indian national fotball jersey,size XL
please,
thank you,
i am visiting fiji 3-4 times a year,.i will ask some local business people about posibility or chances for job for you,in your field,.i promise you,
regards

Your post is actually off topic.
Please feel free to create a new thread on the Fiji forum and to ask your questions.
Here the subject is work visa /job.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I am intrested gor work in fiji if any vacancy then plz... Reply me

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@pranilgilda8

For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum.
I suggest you use Google to search for work or place your CV in the jobs section located at the top of this page.

I am in Dubai and looking for a job in Fiji.
what are the formalities?

priyanithya55 wrote:

I am in Dubai and looking for a job in Fiji.
what are the formalities?

Find an employer to give you a job and provide the necessary visas and permits.
Google is your friend.

Bro for work visa how to check application status for permit
Fiji employer has applied for me from Fiji how many days it takes for issue work permit
Thanks
Rohit

Hi Shaak,

I'm looking for a job in Fiji, please help me out and find a job for under my experience,

A skilled electrical Technical officer with 5 years of practical experience in the field of electrical works and facility maintenance, Have good in-depth knowledge in the areas of switchgear, switchboards, generators, electrical circuits, circuit breaker, and installation.

Thank you
Best ref
Regards
Rajkumar

Hello Shaak,

Myself from India residing at bangalore, Now am looking for a job in Fiji and also need help from your side for the same as i am exteamly need in job.

I do have 8 to 9 Years of work experience in Customer Service, Banking, Travels Etc..

If you are willing to help me so that would be most appreciated.

Anyone looking for work in Fiji should go online and do some research. Contact companies in your field of expertise about possible employment.
Google " expat jobs in Fiji" or something similar.

I am a hotel management graduate from india can i find a job in hotels or resorts in fiji.

santosh mehta wrote:

I am a hotel management graduate from india can i find a job in hotels or resorts in fiji.

Why not contact the hotels in Fiji directly for possible employment.

But how can i contact the hotels directly?
Can you please provide a few contacts to try with?

Hello friend on expat, can anyone help me finding jobs as a f&b attendant in new zealand. I am a graduate in hotel management and currently working with pullman novotel in new delhi, India.

santosh mehta wrote:

But how can i contact the hotels directly?
Can you please provide a few contacts to try with?

Google is your friend. Be proactive. Do your own research.

santosh mehta wrote:

Hello friend on expat, can anyone help me finding jobs as a f&b attendant in new zealand. I am a graduate in hotel management and currently working with pullman novotel in new delhi, India.

First find out if you qualify for a NZ visa.   www.immigration.govt.nz for visa information and applications.

Stumpy thankyou for your efforts to reply me...you're extemely helpful.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section + do not post contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct