Greetings from a South African from Cape Town

Hi,

I'm an expat from Cape town and have been in Netherlands (Den Haag) now for over a month, I'd like to link up with other South Africans. Who knows, we can end up with a braai...

Hallo - I am also a fellow South African now living in Holland. How are you finding it here?  Are you happy in Den Haag?  Found any friends yet who are ready for a braai???

Hi Shelly,

Been here for 2 months now, getting along quite well. Have met a couple of South Africans around Den Haag but no plans for a braai or potjiekos yet but am hoping there'll be one soon; and I'll give u a shout through this platform. The more the merrier...

How are you finding Holland? met any south africans in your part of the country?

Hi Ntando & ShelleyV,

I'm a Dutch student from the NHTV university, living in The Hague, and I'm writing my thesis this summer. Yes, there are nicer things to do in the summer...

My thesis is about the telecommunications industry and market in South Africa. I'd like to interview South Africans with basic questions about the market, but I can't afford going to South Africa.  Could we please meet up some time somewhere in The Hague and could I please ask you some questions? I'd be very, very much appreciated!

Dear Grafnik

I left South Africa 13 years ago, I don't think that I can answer your questions.  Sorry

Check out this website - it is in Den Haag

[moderated: no ads for commercials, thks!]

Hi Ntando,

I'm from PE but have been living in the NL for 15 years. I'm seriously thinking of going back maybe to live in CPT. Lets meet for a coffee and chat and I can give you some tips.

Lisa
Amsterdam

ps Shelley you're invited too :)

Hi Ntando and everyone else!
My name is Lesleigh, from Cape Town (orig PE) and since March this year, I've been au pairing in Enschede.
My boyfriend lives in Amsterdam and we too are desperately seeking options for me to stay in this country after my visa expires.
WOuld be great to meet up with fellow Saffas!

Hi There Everyone!

I am From Cape Town I have been here for 5 years now and also been in England For 2,5 years. And Never been back to Cape town.And I would love to meet New Friends from South Africa. It would be lovely to meet up for Coffee and chat.

Rachelle :)

bob from uganda welcomes you

@ bob : Please note that you posted on old thread :) For more replies, please start a new discussion on the Netherlands forum.

i love cape town ive been there in 2010 , welcome to holland :)