Wifi Connection in DAMMAM

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy some good and cheap wifi service for my laptop to make Skype calls. Can anyone help by suggesting some good brands which may not have any network related issue and has good plans.

I stay near Dammam Palace Hotel. Please help me to select the best service in this area.

shreeji24 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy some good and cheap wifi service for my laptop to make Skype calls. Can anyone help by suggesting some good brands which may not have any network related issue and has good plans.

I stay near Dammam Palace Hotel. Please help me to select the best service in this area.

You must visit franchises of mobily/zain & stc they have several offers with some nice speed.

A router costs 120 SR

And the sim to insert in the router is 300 SR for 6 months Unlimited :D

But if you just want to use for skype calls , buy a 100 SR mobily sim card , it will give you 10 GB valid for 6 months ;)

If you have other queries , feel free to ask :)

gunner757 wrote:

A router costs 120 SR

But if you just want to use for skype calls , buy a 100 SR mobily sim card , it will give you 10 GB valid for 6 months ;)

You must be working one of the above cellular company right :D quiet a brief man.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
gunner757 wrote:

A router costs 120 SR

You must be working one of the above cellular company right :D quiet a brief man.

:lol:

Well , nah , that's not true , I'm a pilot by profession :)

But I have a hobby , to gather general information about every country , not just Saudi Arabia  :D

It might be useful anytime ;)

Any other queries , feel free to ask !

Wow a pilot. glad you found EB :D

gathering information is always helpful for certain. Look forward to get some additional help from precious knowledge.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Wow a pilot. glad you found EB :D

gathering information is always helpful for certain. Look forward to get some additional help from precious knowledge.

Thanks mate :)

If you need any kinda info related to any GCC state , let me know ;)

Mr Pilot is always here  ;)

Lol Mr Pilot  :D