Learn Vietnamese in Hai Phong

Hi there,

I am staying in Hai Phong for a while and want to learn and practise Vietnamese here. Is there a Language School in Hai Phong where I can learn Vietnamese spontaneously? I already learned it in Germany, so I already have a little knowledge.

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Dana

I want to help you but I don't any skill about teaching Vietnamese. So You can contact to University in Haiphong for helping Or seek a tutor (example: phone to hotlines http://www.giasuhoaphuong.com/2012/10/lien-he.html)

Good luck.

Thanks a lot, Mr Gem. I will try to contact the University. :)

Hi Danna
you live in Hai Phong now?

you still need a tutor ?

Hi Dana. I'm a Vietnamese girl working as an English Teacher in Hai Phong now. One of my recent intetests is leaning German, So I really want to make friends with German friends living in Hai Phong. I think that I can also help you to learn Vietnamese and give you some useful food tips here ;)

Guten Tag Frau DanaDinh,

Sind Sie noch in Hai Phong? Suchen sie gerade einen Vietnamesischkurs?

Hi lnk2015,

Could you write in english please so as the other members could understand what you are saying as it is an anglophone forum.

Thank  you

Stéphanie

Hi Ninh,

I am in Germany right now, but will come back to Hai Phong in february/march. Do you live in Hai Phong?
When I am back, I am very interested in improving my small Vietnamese knowledge. Unfortunately I can not write you a private message here. Maybe you can give me your phone number or email?

Regards,

Dana

Hallo Ink 2015,

im Moment bin ich in Deutschland, aber nächstes Jahr komme ich wieder nach Hai Phong und würde mich über Vietnamesischunterricht oder einen Tandempartner sehr freuen.

Lieben Gruß,

Dana

DanaDinh wrote:

Hallo Ink 2015,

im Moment bin ich in Deutschland, aber nächstes Jahr komme ich wieder nach Hai Phong und würde mich über Vietnamesischunterricht oder einen Tandempartner sehr freuen.

Lieben Gruß,

Dana

Hello DanaDinh

It is required to write only in English on the anglophone version of the forum please.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello. My name is Hương. im Vietnamese, live in Haiphong. Im Vietnamese tutor for some foreigners here and I have known that you want to study Vietnamese. I would like to know if you still need a Vietnamese tutor and I am available. Thanks so much!!!  its my Email: xxxx. Thanks ;)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Hai Phong classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Vivian/Huong,

It turns out that I have two accounts on this website. Please respond to my message on this thread. Thanks.