How's the weather in Riyadh

Hey guys.
I will be landing in Riyadh in 2 weeks time, coming from Johannesburg. Question is how is the weather in the next few months over there. In JHB it's spring at mid to late 20's during the day.
I don't wanna land there with a case full of useless clothes, what does the weather do in winter?
I was over there twice in the last few months, so I know all about the 50 degree summer days.
Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Welcome to the Kingdom, Andy.

The whether is still hot nowadays, near the 30's and the 40's centigrades. The winter is gonna come in like two or three months, I think.

Best wishes.

Ramon,

Its getting cooler, mate. Don worry by the time you get here it will be fine.

Hi Chilly

Im originally from Durban and I love the summer because its much the same. I have not experienced the winter yet, but I cannot cope with Durbans cold 10-15 degrees maximum; so I cannot comment on the winter here, but the other south africans tell me its like Pretoria's cold.

Not sure if that helps.

Welcome to KSA.

The temp will cool down to the 20s and possibly even lower by Jan-Feb

My third winter here, I prefer the summer months and warm evenings. During the winter the days are more comfortable but for early morning and late at night dress warm.

If you're driving and it starts raining, get back to where you live unless it's essential for you to travel. The roads are very dangerous when wet and flooding is likely.

The thick of summer is a bit too warm for me. December is the best time of the year.

Thanks everyone.
I hope to meet some of you guys soon.

its kooling off now, hitting the 30s, will get down to 20 by end of year hopefully