Bed BUg Problems

I just moved to Dubai and i have changed several accommodations because of the problems of bed bugs. I am not able to get full sleep at night just because i am not comfortable due to the major issue of bed bugs in Dubai, i also used few pest control products but they were just a temporary solution of the problem. If any of you have any appropriate solution then kindly mention in the comments below.

Hey try this company i was also having the same problem but now i am much more satisfied after availing there services 

goldenpestuae.com

Bed bugs are the only pests that are very hard to get rid off, you should be clear from a hired bed bugs exterminator that they will continue their extermination service till permanent killing of bed bugs.

Hey Hello,

Was exactly going through the same problem & after trying every other option couldn't find a solution. Then i started to look for the companies & after searching for a little while  i found Golden Pest Control  who solved by problem.

The best solution  is Sun
Provide Sun to room keep windows open during day
sun kills bed bug
second
use kerosene oil inside room around bed

I experienced that first time I arrive till I left the accommodation.

That's one of my biggest problem also when I first arrived here in Dubai because  we should get enough sleep. Good thing my new place now is bed bug free..I can sleep well. Just exposed your beddings in sunlight then make a spray with downy,alcohol and detergent, mixed it with little amount of water then spray.

We have bed bugs in one of our mattresses, as well. It seems to be a real problem in JBR.

I can understand your condition as you are fed up with bedbugs and are destroying your holidays. You could have used some spray which is easily available in the market. Recently I traveled on one flight for Newyork journey and got bad rashes on my hands because of bed bugs in a plane seat. I complained about this matter to the flight agency and I hope they look after this matter. In my opinion, every flight and other traveling means should undergo pest management once a month. Even I'd got bed bugs in my room, but thankfully launched a complaint against them at bed bug removal Brooklyn NY and got rid of them.

hi strange ur story i hope that u r ok

Currently, the only true effective method is by heat treating them. Look for a company in your area that has a heating system like this one here: http://www.bedbugsexterminators.ca/pest … treatment/

@bosspak512

hello and welcome !

Please note that this is an old thread. The members are inactive.

I suggest that you open a new thread on the Dubai forum so that active members can help you.

All the best

Bhavna