GAMCA Medical test for OMAN visa

Sir,

I had undergone GAMCA medical test in May 2014 and declared unfit reason VDRL positive and TPHA positive and the validity of report is up to Nov 2014.
I had undergone medical treatment and now I got it checked twice in private medical and both VDRL and TPHA are negative.
How to proceed with medical test in GAMCA as my passport and earlier result is still in GAMCA data base,
Please guide me. My employer is following on this matter.
thanks,

Hi skmu,

Send your employer the new test results where you have been declared 'fit'.

Only the medical report which is valid would be considered.

Sir,
Thanks a lot for your reply. The reason for unfit was treated and got the fitness from private doctor. Employer will accept only GAMCA fitness.
My query was, whether I can appear for GAMCA medical again as the previous unfit was valid up to Nov'2014?
Please guide me.

Thanks

skmu wrote:

Sir,
Thanks a lot for your reply. The reason for unfit was treated and got the fitness from private doctor. Employer will accept only GAMCA fitness.
My query was, whether I can appear for GAMCA medical again as the previous unfit was valid up to Nov'2014?
Please guide me.

Thanks

Hi skmu,

If I am not mistaken, we are in June 2015 now.

@skmu can you please tell me which medicine did you use for TPHA and VDRL become negative

Hello Sajid2139,

Welcome on board !

It's been years since Skmu last connected. I would suggest that you open a new thread on the Oman forum and post your question so that active members may help you.

All the best

Bhavna