Menu
Expat.com

New members of the Thailand forum, introduce yourself here — 3rd quarter of 2015

Last activity 02 October 2015 by SkyBlueFa

Poonamadk

Hello, Julien
How are you, I'm Poonam from Myanmar nice to meet you here in the interest hope you will give the time to read my story thank you. At first please let introduced myself.Currently I'm living in Bangkok I have been living here for seven years I can speak fluent Thai language as well as reading and considering  writing , I didn't go to the computer class but I have experience the computer coz I love technologies  .And I can speak more several languages like Nepali, Hindi, Myanmar, I can speak English pretty well but not fluently. I'm hardworking person I become a head of my family in young age , now I'm 24. I'm not graduate but I went to high school, I couldn't continue the study because of  our poverty  I'm the eldest daughter of my family.Currently I'm working at silver shop as a salesperson and I have been working here for over five years. Now I want to change my job I'm capable of doing better then this I'm confident I can except any kind of job that deserve  my ability  just give me one opportunity  I will  make you proud  I'm good at  experience new things I learn quickly if there's any job that fits me please let me know please....I will be grateful.  I really need a better job.
Thank you.
My dreams. cabin crew 😍receptionist 😍I love to be know and honest.

SkyBlueFa

Hi all,

I am Fa. I had been living in Singapore since young but born in Thai. Would love to meet Thai who are also living in Singapore to make friends and really chat in Thai too!

Hobbies: yoga, photography, travel, food, art, sports n many more!  big_smile.png

Julien

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529779

Thanks!

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles