Looking for mates/drinking buddies

Hi there fellow expats!

I am David from the Uk, recently been relocated here by my company from Shanghai.

Not having the energy to physically go out and meet new people blah blah blah, I am relying on the magic of the internet to see if there are any like minded people out there.

I have been here a few weeks now and getting pretty bored of my own company, looking for some like minded people to go for drinks, Friday night partying etc etc.

I am 29 and living in Makati - hit me up

Hello davidoak :)

Hope that you establish new contacts soon.

Regards,
Sheetul

Friday night is fun in Makati!  Try The Fort like ENCORE

I'll be your friend as long as you can keep up.

says 'mr. oh this tanduay is too strong for me'

I don't think I can keep up with you guys hahahhahah I don't drink hahahhah Tanduay hahahhaha Just water, milk Perhaps Red wine. Nahhh let's just dane!!! woohooo

Hey David,

I'm new to this site and it's nice, but I have had a LOT of luck finding drinking friends - Filipino and Travelers on couchsurfing.com

Best of luck M8 - ingat.

- James

did I hear drinking? .... I'm in!

Anyone out and about this weekend?  Either Fort B or other places in Makati?

Don

why wont you try the San Miguel by the Bay at MALL OF ASIA?

*raises hand*~light drinker but very talkative friend LOL

hey.. we can all meet up!!

Any update on this? I am in Makati at the moment and willing to go out, you can txt me 0949 943 0077 (its a temp sim card).

Perverts can get lost so dont even try to think!

yeah i'd be up for that mate, send me a message if your still in manila

I just moved to my new place in Bonafacio. If anyone up for drinks at Serendra area, first rounds on me.

Cheers,
Don

I dont know that area Serendra...

Im close to Greenbelt, literally walking distance, like 2 minutes walk to Greenbelt :)

Serendra is the area in Fort Bonifacio with all the restaurants, which I also live 2 mins from...

I remember where that is the area is called Taguig

hi! How are you buddy? I 'd like to hang around you. If you 're looking for a mate to join you, try calling me in my number is 09174312525 Or you can e-mail me through this kenny_bry28@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.

dude.. i think better you try some extreme sports.. like wakeboarding... its more fun.. ull see more expats there.. americans, or maybe even british

Or try to visit and contact your embassy. for sure there are some events that will help you meet new friends...

Good Luck!!! and Take Care

seeker of truth wrote:

dude.. i think better you try some extreme sports.. like wakeboarding... its more fun.. ull see more expats there.. americans, or maybe even british

Or try to visit and contact your embassy. for sure there are some events that will help you meet new friends...

Good Luck!!! and Take Care

wow! i wanna try that but i can't swim :(

i  wanna have my clubbin buddy wahhhh:(  I wanna go to "republic" in resort world

any1 up for a drink this weekend?! :)

Hi Davi, I am tony rances work in makati I would appreciate if we can meet one day at top grills bar I love drinking too. I would like to be your drinking buddies while you are here. you can reach me at +639162973375. by the way our office address is at 6th floor Pacific Star Bldg. Makati avenue, during your break we can have a cup of coffe at Starbucks at the ground floor of our office. nice to meet you soon.

cge inuman naaah...!!!lets cheers bro..

Ok, I'm recruiting drinking buddies too.  And yes, I can keep up:) I live across from Greenbelt in Makati.

hey buddy i would be glad if we can see personally and drink some beer or wine id like to be your friend or drinking buddy.

:D looks like onil can consume 2 cases of beer...:cheers:
which do u prefer, san mig or red horse?

hahaha..I can consume 2 bottles only I prefer for a cold san mig..

i would also like to join! :)

what do you think johnny? everybody want to join in a drinking buddies..

johnnyfever wrote:

Ok, I'm recruiting drinking buddies too.  And yes, I can keep up:) I live across from Greenbelt in Makati.

cool!! ever tried FORT? hehehe!! i'm hosting a party on wed! Open bar from 10-11pm.. If u want to come along just PM me! ;)

professional07 wrote:

still not available on WED? hehehe

angelstirera wrote:
professional07 wrote:

i think i can join if its 10-11 :)

angelstirera wrote:
johnnyfever wrote:

cool!! ever tried FORT? hehehe!! i'm hosting a party on wed! Open bar from 10-11pm.. If u want to come along just PM me! ;)

wohooo.. :cheers:

but can't join! Enjoy peeps and have some fun!!!

i am also on the look out for new friends, however i am outside manila, i am in Tanza so any expats there give me a shout my number is 09997970732

professional07 wrote:
angelstirera wrote:
professional07 wrote:

i think i can join if its 10-11 :)

cool!! just send me an SMS!! ;)

ok, let's all mett up this friday to celebrate (or laugh at) Canada day

davidoak wrote:

ok, let's all mett up this friday to celebrate (or laugh at) Canada day

hope i can join..hehehe 09473988456.......

INTERNATIONS EXPAT NETWORKING EVENT:
Date
Start date: Jul 01, 2011 19:00
End date: Jul 02, 2011 00:59
Entrance Fee / Cover Charge
Basic Members:     250.00     Pesos
Albatross Members:     Free   
Cover charge includes: 1 drink (3 for Albatrosses) plus snacks and lucky draw..
Excellent "home cooked" food available at reasonable prices.

Time to meet old and new friends, eat and drink before the band is on stage at 9.30pm till late.

Event Location
Quantum Cafe, 9590 Kamagong cor. Bagtikan St.
Off Ayala Ave behind Police Station
(5 minutes walk from RCBC Plaza)

Yupe Internations have this capability to post event and easy RSVP