Confessions ...

Flame Fetish?

Today's confession:  I'm cleaning my apt. a bit before the cleaning girl comes :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

Today's confession:  I'm cleaning my apt. a bit before the cleaning girl comes :lol:

Thank God I am staying in a hotel until my family joins me so I don't have to worry about making my bed and cleaning the room :)

just wait till u start feeling all boxed up. Ask CivEng, he's been living in a box for a few months now

Just been having a good laugh reading through all your confessions....I thought, seen as though you all are sharing, I may as well add to the list....It was really embarrassing at the time.

Well here goes....No laughing ok !!!

About 2 years ago I went to see an Osteopath as I was having some trouble with my lower back and neck.
I had already been to 3 or 4 sessions so I knew the drill....but this last session was in a different position.
My Osteo was in her late 30's and wearing one of those long white nurse type coats....(Did I say, I have a thing about nurses? :P)
So there I am on my side and she starts moving my legs and knees from the waist into a pushing up motion towards my chest.  This motion was like in circles and had caused some friction.  It was getting a bit much for me, she seemed to be doing it forever lol....
Well, I got a reaction (or you could jiggle the letters around a bit lol).

I was so embarrassed, my face must have been the same colour as the red towel.

I could never face going back after that session lol ;):lol:

WOW.. that's a great confession, S&T... but I have to admit I did laugh (about how you never returned!).

One thing that might make you feel better:  be glad your osteo wasn't a guy.  Now THAT would have been uber-embarrassing :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

WOW.. that's a great confession, S&T... but I have to admit I did laugh (about how you never returned!).

One thing that might make you feel better:  be glad your osteo wasn't a guy.  Now THAT would have been uber-embarrassing :lol:

I think it was more the fact that I was thinking about nurses in their tight dresses at the time.....The friction just took me over the edge...lol ;):)

I'm just glad I didn't go there with a groin strain !!!! :lol::)

S&T:Well, I got a reaction (or you could jiggle the letters around a bit lol).

:lol::lol::lol: seriously ????Oh my God that really sound awkward .I hope u get over with your"Thing"in Riyadh or this"Thing"could get u in real trouble :dumbom:

Here is one more confession. There 're few girls n guys I been disliking on Our Blog but just don't let them know :P

I dun know why :rolleyes:

I've been mostly just observing lately (the voyeurism in me), but I tend to agree with nonz on this.  Hopefully I'm not one of them.:unsure

nonz wrote:

Here is one more confession. There 're few girls n guys I been disliking on Our Blog but just don't let them know :P

Yep, I know what you're saying (but of course you can't be referring to me :heart: )

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

Yep, I know what you're saying (but of course you can't be referring to me :heart: )

Of course not ...u r my khuchi pu janu :shy (Do not google plz but i can assure u it has lovely meanings):P

nonz wrote:

Of course not ...u r my khuchi pu janu :shy (Do not google plz but i can assure u it has lovely meanings):P

is that a Paki Dish?

musicman wrote:
nonz wrote:

is that a Paki Dish?

No, nonzie is a 'paki dish' (US slang for an attractive woman)!

proof of the puddin' ...

nonz wrote:

...u r my khuchi pu janu :shy:P

hahahaha... good expression :lol:

slyshooter wrote:
nonz wrote:

:o:o

slyshooter wrote:
nonz wrote:

U see Allie, even Sly knows "its a good expression" :P

Paki Dish :lol::lol::lol:

maybe.. but why is he laughing and what does it mean??  :dumbom:

Of course Sly must know, he is Pakee, too

Khuchi pu or Kuchi kuchi any word resembled to it,is used for babies or even adults when we pinch their chubby cheeks (awwww such a khuchi pu baby) :D

Its evenly used in India & Pakistan ..Don't worry i 'll give u proper demonstration soon :P

actually we do the SAME thing with babies in the States:  koochie koochie kooooooooo !

Alliecat wrote:

actually we do the SAME thing with babies in the States:  koochie koochie kooooooooo !

yeah,but with different spelling :P

I can see this as a new greeting for bloggers. Standing facing each other, the right hand grips the others cheek as each say together koochie koochie,koooooooooo and Kuchi kuchi Koooooooooo.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll just stay with the hugs though. :P

Imagine if it becomes the official greeting style in business meetings.

slyshooter wrote:

Imagine if it becomes the official greeting style in business meetings.

yeah,i m sure it 'll look shoo cute and i m sure it would be better than saudi kisses :lol:
yeah Dave,your hug is priceless :P

nonz wrote:

what did I do wrong??? :unsure

zara777 wrote:
nonz wrote:

yeah and I even volunteered to be the SANTA

FUN WITH CORN COBS

(And no all u reprobates out there, this does not involve bodily orifices)

When I was a kid we used to drive back to Minnesota every other summer to visit relatives.  Most were farmers of some type.  One relative owned and operated a pig farm.  After chores were done (they loved to use us urbanites as free labor, but we found it different and fun) there wasn't much to do.  One fine day we got an idea and all of us (boys and girls) participated in the activity.

Well, lots of pigs around and lots of corn to feed them.  Hence many corn cobs around.  So, we got the bright idea to see who could hit a male pig in the testicles with a corn cob.  None of use turned into major league baseball players so the success rate was low.  A minimum distance rule was imposed to further reduce the hit rate.  What fun! :|

PS - I like pigs, one saved my life one day - REALLY!  But that is an entirely different story and summer.

CivEngr wrote:

FUN WITH CORN COBS

(And no all u reprobates out there, this does not involve bodily orifices)

When I was a kid we used to drive back to Minnesota every other summer to visit relatives.  Most were farmers of some type.  One relative owned and operated a pig farm.  After chores were done (they loved to use us urbanites as free labor, but we found it different and fun) there wasn't much to do.  One fine day we got an idea and all of us (boys and girls) participated in the activity.

Well, lots of pigs around and lots of corn to feed them.  Hence many corn cobs around.  So, we got the bright idea to see who could hit a male pig in the testicles with a corn cob.  None of use turned into major league baseball players so the success rate was low.  A minimum distance rule was imposed to further reduce the hit rate.  What fun! :|

PS - I like pigs, one saved my life one day - REALLY!  But that is an entirely different story and summer.

:lol:

i think u were never successful, is it? coz u wudnt have been here today ;)

if u wud have succeeded, either u wud have aroused the pig and get laid or the pig wud have minced u to pieces

zara777 wrote:
nonz wrote:

ya 're a darling don't count yourself in :kiss:

nonz wrote:
zara777 wrote:
nonz wrote:

ya 're a darling don't count yourself in :kiss:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

A new confession

A friend of mine been tricking so many other mutual friends with borrowing money for fake needs.I been observing this for years but then i disclosed it to our friends and the worse is, she never returns their money.
I m f3ling bad because she was my close friend :(

Nonz was definitely sleeping when she typed that post....

hehehehe u r genius MM :P