Hiking in MANIZALES

Anyone hiking with dogs in Manizales? I'd like to know about common rules in either parks or open trails, also about common illnesses, ticks., kind of tetrain for use of booties (volcanic, soft?)Which wildlife can one encounter, etc.
Thank you so much!!!!

JaJaJaJaJa!  OK, this is good...Ok, Ok...first, what kinds of wildlife...well, other than disgruntled FARC, disgruntled paramilitaries, and oh, random robbers...not too much wildlife.   JaJaJaJaJa!  No, really, don't worry about them...Manizales is "reasonably safe."  As for pet predators, well, you need to protect for heartworm, Lyme disease, and occasional wild dogs.  For weather, the mud on the trails - since this is rainy season - shoudn't be more than 6" deep; unless, of course, horse guides are on the same trails, defying prohibitions, in which case, footing could be a little more difficult. Best advice?  Wait until dry season.

Ok... let's say it is dry season, I have my dogs on Sentinel, they have the Lyme Disease shot current, then... wild dogs? You mean coyotes? I was asking about bears or cougars or moose...

And... on the human side... should I be concerned about guerrilla when hiking popular trails (not necessarily national parks but also other known trails). And robbers... do they break into cars at trailheads or what do they do?
Thanks for your help!!!