Menu
Expat.com

Visas for South Africans

Last activity 28 August 2016 by prashanth10590

Chantelh

I'll be moving to Bangalore in a couple of months and as I'll be living for quite some time I need to find the best visa option for me. Visitor visa is only valid for 6 months then I guess I could do visa trips to neighboring countries to get a new visa but this is not really convenient besides its not certain if I can get a new 6 month visitor visa each time. Another option is to study. I'm planning on studying music in Bangalore but now I've heard you can only get a visa by studying classical Indian music at a government affiliated school and so far I haven't found any online besides I would prefer to study where I want not just for the purpose of obtaining a visa. If anyone has experience with visa issues please inform me I'd really appreciate it

tincup

Chantelh,

Saw your post...How long are you planning to stay in India. Are you PIO or OCI by any chance.
Regards

Rajeev

prashanth10590

give me some time i will help you out...i know some people in that department

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bangalore

• Work permits for India
    Work permits for India

If you wish to work in India you will need to obtain a valid work visa. Work visas are specially designed for ...

• FRRO
    FRRO

List of documents that are required at the time of registration with the Foreigners Registration Offices in India ...

• Visa requirements for India
    Visa requirements for India

If you are travelling to India, find out more about the important documents and formalities required for your ...

• Visas for India
    Visas for India

Just like any other country, India requires you to have a valid visa and a passport for staying in the country. ...

• Cycling in Bangalore
    Cycling in Bangalore

We took trek bikes on rent and set off on a beautiful journey of one long day to Cauvery fishing camp. The ...

• Working in Bangalore
    Working in Bangalore

Bangalore, officially known as ‘Bengaluru', is one of the most progressive cities of India. Located on a ...

• Accommodation in Bangalore
    Accommodation in Bangalore

Bangalore, officially known as Bengaluru is the capital of Indian state of Karnataka. A highly vibrant and lively ...

• The Indian lifestyle
    The Indian lifestyle

India offers its visitors an invaluable experience if you are looking forward to a new way of life. The country ...

All of Bangalore's guide articles