Menu
Expat.com

Taiwanese Canadian New in Taipei

Last activity 08 June 2016 by hauthomme

aorukaya

Hello everybody!

My name is April. I was born in Taiwan but grew up in Canada! I then spent the last year in London UK doing my studies and now have recently moved to Taipei! I don't really know anybody here and would love to meet some new people! I speak English, Mandarin and a little bit of French. I was in Greece last summer visitng some friends and now I'm learning a bit of Greek on my own. I'd love to form new friendships and learn more about other cultures and explore Taiwan together. I'd also love to practice French and Greek with some friends!

kenjee

Hello aorukaya

I invite yout to drop an advert in the Language Exchange field of the Taipei Classifieds to increase your chances to find a partner interested

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

aorukaya

great! will check it out. Thanks!

hauthomme

Hi. Welcome back to your birthplace.
How long were you in the Great White North?
Exploring Taiwan together is out. C'est impossible n'est-ce pas?
So are you in Taipei? If so I may be willing to make a fool out of myself practicing what little French I know with you.
Meanwhile you may want to go to Eye on Taiwan and search David Wang to read my views and articles.
Enjoy yourself meanwhile.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Taipei

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Driving in Taiwan
    Driving in Taiwan

To drive any vehicle in Taiwan, you are required to have a license. This includes renting a car or scooter. All ...

• Banking and finance in Taiwan
    Banking and finance in Taiwan

Whether you're a business owner, a student, or a foreign professional living in Taiwan, having a local bank ...

• Phones and internet in Taiwan
    Phones and internet in Taiwan

Relocating to a foreign country like Taiwan can be an exciting yet challenging experience. However, with the ...

• Accommodation in Taiwan
    Accommodation in Taiwan

Taiwan can be a challenging place to find affordable and suitable accommodation, being a densely populated ...

• The health system in Taiwan
    The health system in Taiwan

Taiwan has single-payer healthcare for citizens and legal residents. The healthcare program was launched in 1995 ...

• Working Holiday Visa for Taiwan
    Working Holiday Visa for Taiwan

While Taiwan receives millions of visitors every year, it is a relatively recent Working Holiday Program (WHV) ...

• Leisure activities in Taiwan
    Leisure activities in Taiwan

Taiwan has a lot to offer to travelers as well as expats when it comes to leisure. There are activities throughout ...

All of Taipei's guide articles