Islamic Primary School for my daughter

Salams,
I would like to know which is the best affordable islamic school that has both British & Islamic subjects. My daughter will be in Kenya in November 2016. I am not sure on the school calender. However, are there such schools with boarding services?

We will be leaving in Kilimani. It would be good if the school are around that area.

Seek your views / opinions please.

Asante.

:)

The School that I know is very good and offers what you are looking for save for boarding is Nairobi Jaffery Academy. It is located in Lavington which is not very far from Kilimani plus they provide transportation. The academic year begins in late August so if interested you can just make an application to them just to get her in then let them know when she is likely to join. Also see their website http://www.jaffery.ac.ke/ for more information.

Hello Molslev,

Thank you for your reply. I will enquire further............ :)

You can also try light academy schools

Asante Usiniharakishe :)

English only please, on the forum!

I was also going to suggest. Nairobi Jaffery Academy, as it is a British system Islamic school.

As for the fees, they are likely to be high compared to a Kenyan system school.  Unfortunately, if you want British system, you really have to pay for it......our school fees went down by over 3 times, by removing our (British born) granddaughter from Braeburn and enrolling her in a Kenyan school, where the standard of education is arguably better.

Hi
There is also Maryam Academy on Kayahwe road off Dennis Pritt road.. In the Kilimani Area.

Thanks so much Niinoo and Longonot