New English School in Tete

There's a newly opened English School in Tete that is located at Rua dos Macondes (old Fipag office). They are accepting children from 2years of age (nursery level) until 8 years (Grade 3 level). Those who are interested just (moderated: please contact by private message system)

The name of the school is Emerald International School.

what curiculum does Emerald international school follow?

we are following the american curriculum..

We have an excellent school in Tete.The name is Young Gemynds School. It has an American curriculum known as Calvert from Marylands and for higher grades they follow Cambridge syllabus from IGCSE till 'A' levels.This school has well educated,trained and experienced teachers to deal with all type of students.Its a centre itself for cambridge exams where children can apprear for board exams.The address is Bairro de chingodzi talhao, no 355,Q 25 de Setembro Tete .   Tel ***

Help does your school accommodate all grades and may you pliz send us the fees

Any1 who knows a company which hires English speakers in mocambique pliz assist

Hi Tatezee,

This is an old thread. You should participate on recent threads so that members can guide you or create your own topic on the Mozambique forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hie.. Do you accomodate children with special needs if yes, do you have an school based occupational therapist? What languages does it offer?

hie how are you?
I am a zimbabwean who knows how to speak portuguese and english fluently. I am currently working here in Harare and i am sports Coach. I coach all sports at Primary level and the sports include: Swimming, Judo, Athletics,Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, and Tennis. I am willing to relocate bringing with me the good rappor that i have with other staff member and especially the children. Please do advise me how best i can get that opportunity to showcase my talent and rise the sport standard at your school with the administration for sport and coaching

Yours in sport

Hello Tafadzwa Mapanda,

Please consider starting a new thread on the Mozambique forum since this one has not active for a while (2017).

By doing so, you will subsequently increase your chances of receiving more replies and finding some insight in how to carry out your plans.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

May I request for your email address or WhatsApp number

Hello

Yes of course.

Warmest Regards
Isabel

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Mumpee wrote:

May I request for your email address or WhatsApp number

For safety reasons, contact details are not allowed on the open forums.
Exchanging by private message is fine, but please be aware scammers, other thieves, and sex pests hunt on the internet for victims.

Hie im a Diesel plant fitter Mozambiqan born and raised in Zimbabwe looking for a job in Mozambique willing to relocate .I have attended Zimbabwean colleges

@jerrymabhiya

Hello and welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna