Inappropriate use of this blog site & disrepecting Compound residents

MaserMan wrote:

GWTFuk,

trying to be pc which is rather unlike me :),

Hey MM2, I put it down to your family being out and you are getting in touch with your 'feminine' side, being surrounded by females :)  We don't call you 'Pinky' for nothing :D:lol:

ali-7 wrote:

hi Again ...
i Certainly agree with u and if i was in u r Place I would have felt the same way i think but to clear  something out One of my goals of Joining this site is to give information or to be Useful As best I could like u said ((this site has a very specific agenda of being an information source and resource for Expats.))
in the end if our being here as non_expat is Causing so much trouble i must apologize on behalf of everyone  .:(

Hey Ali-7, as I said, unfortunately not all non-Expats are like you :( . Thank you for your input and comments, they are indeed useful :)  You shouldn't have to apologise for others, when others cross the mark and they are aware of it or are made aware of it, they should have the decency to make their own apology :o . However, thanks for your guesture, it is appreciated. :)

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

GWTFuk,

Hey MM2, I put it down to your family being out and you are getting in touch with your 'feminine' side, being surrounded by females :)  We don't call you 'Pinky' for nothing :D:lol:

Will revert to normal after Friday! :dumbom:

MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

GWTFuk,

Will revert to normal after Friday! :dumbom:

Gloves will be back on then and all hostilities will resume!:D  Hey, we will all miss them when they go back :sosad:, they are a great bunch:D

Well Looks like the Founder has introduced some changes..
Its on the Saudi Arabia Forum page..

Lets hope the changes that Julien has proposed will help.  Certainly, time will tell.

Hey MM2

We just loved the family - what a great bunch...  :top:  Can't wait for their return in the Spring!  We hope they arrived home safe.  Please pass along our best regards!

I have been checking out some of Julien's changes and am 100% supporting these new developments :)  Thank you Julien for taking this on board and doing something to improve things. :top::thanks:

To all members, it is now up to us to keep this site moving in the right direction. :cool:

can some one summaries those changes?

oraclefusions wrote:

can some one summaries those changes?

Temporary Decision:BACK TO THE BASICS - A WEBSITE BY EXPATS, FOR EXPATS

Let's convene on a few rules