Make friends in DOUALA?

So i plan to move to Douala in  few months.
I was wondering... which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Douala?

Hey r u in Doula now....u can always make friends on this page...

I wish to make friends in Douala

you are welcome  to Cameroon and hope you will enjoy having lots of friends or checked or more

Global Bush

i am in douala now for a month. I would like to have some friends here

Hey...just got to Douala a few days ago and wandering what are all the different places to do things like dancing, working out, yoga and stuff.

Thanks!

hey- am on ma way to douala and am very excited to meet interesting people and make new friends (-;
see u there?
elli

hello,
i think the best way to meet people is first of at go out to places where you can identify yourself with, and try to make a face out of the faces you meet

Hey everyone,

Hope his is not too last minute but for those of you who enjoy Halloween or are just looking for somewhere to hang out, there will be a Halloween party at a Rum bar called Le BeBop in Bonanjo tomorrow Saturday October 29th 2011.

I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I will be there so if anyone recognises me feel free to introduce yourself :-D!!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Hey Kherington;
I think u r right it like anywhere else in the world, unless u have serious language barriers (if lack of basic French knowledge is your handicap, then I'll advise u send me an email and together, we'll solve this small problem within a few weeks smile).
the procedure is the same. By the way do they not say 'Birds of the same feather flock together'?

Mingle with ppple according to ur hobbies then u'll recognize the one with whom u'll love to hang out very often. Lucks

ecufofej_edu_eng@hotmail.com

rosalina12345 wrote:

So i plan to move to Douala in  few months.
I was wondering... which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Douala?

(moderated: no free ads please)

you've already done the first step: that is to suscribe to this site like all of us

Closed