Anyone In Qingdao?

Hi Everyone,

I am local of  Qingdao, been in Melbourne, Australia for 4 years. Any expats in Qingdao ? We could
have featured activities and get togethers from time to time . And I am glad to offer help in Qingdao.

Cheers,

Shirley

Hi Shirley

I am currently in Qingdao, I have been living here since September. I would be interested in connecting with other expats here in Qingdao as there seems to be few. What do you do?

Charlotte :)

wish I'd known that last week when I was stuck there because of the fog...I'm from Melbourne,in Jinan at present!!

Ah that's a shame!

If you are in Qingdao at any other point you can let me know :)

Hi Charlotte,

Nice to meet you here in Qingdao. I am working as a consultant in an angency, assisting foreign talents to come and live in China. I suppose there are a number of expats in Qingdao seeking connections, You can add me on wechat :xxx .Cheers.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there, I had studied in Mel for 4 years, and like the city a lot.  Anyway, nice to meet you here. You could add me on wechat:xxx. And there must be lots of things we could share. Cheers.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi there, we are organising a voluntary acticity in Qingdao, the content is basically to visit the underprivileged students in suburbs, talking about how is the life in your homecountry. And the activity will be fully supporte by a charity with no costs. 

Just wonder would anyone be interested?