Looking for friends in Bursa

Hi dear friends, this is Maryam from Tehran, Iran but for the last 10 years I used to live in Dubai and work for a freight forwarding company . Last year we decided to come and live in bursa as my husband from Turkey and his parents live in Bursa. We finally came to Bursa around Two weeks ago. I have a five years old daughter who knows Persian , Turkish and English. I'll be happy to start friend ship with the expats who are similar.
I suppose to start my Turkish classes this coming week.
I'll be very happy to visit u .

i m living in bursa and i can speak english turkish and little bit persian

hi,well welcome to bursa and i just moved in there so let's keep in touch and here,s my cell number... ***...keep in touch...regards,

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Maryam,

How are you doing how are your Turkish classes going? I hope you're doing well. I live in Bursa yet but we can keep in touch if you like. I speak English and a few other languages my very good friend is Iranian the only thing I still remember in Persian is goda hafez! ;)

Hi maryam,
I'm David Nejat from USA.  I have noved to Bursa about 8 months ago. I am looking to meet new international  people

Hi Maryam, this is Bahar.I'm iranian too and I've just started my master in Bursa. Just like you I'm new here and looking for new friends. I can speak persian,azeri,turkish and english and will be more than happy if we could be in touch 😊

Hi Bahar,
I am from Pakistan and in same situation like you. I moved to Bursa and doing job and looking for friends.
So when you are free hopeon weekend we can meet.
Keep in touch.
Irfan

Hi there; I plan to move to Bursa next year to learn Turkish for a year and to make a final decide on whether Bursa is the right place for early retirement for me of not; I would like to start the ball rolling by making Turkish friends in Bursa if possible; please feel free to message me; thanks ..

Hello! I also moved to bursa where my husband's family lives, my daughter is almost 3 years old. Message me if you want we can get to know each other more. Which part do you live in Bursa?
Hello Mizuki,

Please note that this discussion has been inactive for 2 years now.

Feel free to check other threads or to start your own on the Bursa forum to ask your questions.1f60a.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team