Compound Villa

Hello All,

I arrived in Riyadh around the mid of last year and have gotten alot of good information from this forum. You guys answered a lot of my questions that I would have to scrounge for otherwise. All help is much appreciated and I am hoping to contribute back to this forum now that I think I'm beginning to settle a bit.

I landed a villa in a compound soon after my arrival since my company accommodation wasn't ready at that time. Now that it is, I am ready to move out with 2 months remaining on the lease which is transferrable after having spoken to the management. If anyone's interested in compound accommodation do feel free to get in touch.

Take care,

Trave11er.

Welcome on the forum Trave11er ;)

For your compound accommodation, please post on the accommodation section of the Riyadh classifieds page.

Looking forward for your future contribution ;)

Best wishes

Cool .. thanks :)

Hi i'm interested, please can you get back in touch. I am living in a hotel at the moment whilst rying to find a place
thanks
S

I'm moving to Riyadh in the forthcoming months but need to secure a place asap. I require a family home, hopefully on a compound that can provide British Schooling. Can you help?

@smercer ... sent you a pm.  Cheers!

I am interested, PLEASE! :-)
Can you please drop me a message with the details.
I would very much appreciate it.
regards,
Alia

I'm soo interested in it.

please message me to arrange other things.

Kiss.