Menu
Expat.com

Indian Entrepreneurs?

Last activity 24 July 2013 by zeejay

tvsat&broadbandguy

Hi to everyone in India. My name is Martin Harrow and I live in Alicante, Spain where I have my business of Overseas Investment Property. I have in the past dealt with Indian investors in the United Kingdom and here in Spain. I would like to get in touch with entrepreneurial individuals like yourselves to discuss future business relationships. Please view my job offer on your job site and i look forward to hearing from you shortly. Regards. Martin Harrow

Yud

Welcome on Expat.com Martin Harrow smile.png

bipin nigam

hello

I am Indian Enterprise situated in Delhi and deals in medical and surgical products.

Is there any business opportunity in Spain the let me know.

Bipin Nigam

Aurélie

Hello bipin nigam -> To note that this thread is dated 2011. smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

aicktone

i want to meet with other entrepreneurs like, my site is legacyentreprenuer.blogspot.com, i want to learn from members and also share my experience

zeejay

Hey Martin, Any interest over Sri Lanka? which is the nearest Island to Indian Sub Continent? Loads of opportunities exist over here.

Zee

kimberlicious

Hi Martin , i am kesell i am from Trinidad and Tobago , since you have business in India can you help me get remittance from my friend he is a lawyer in India just to pay some medical expense please, whole time we are trying to get help, we went to the bank also but we are not family members so they wont grant him , can you please help us . thanks

zeejay

Sent you a reply over the PM relates to your payment matter. Share the details relates to location of your local person and the amount to check whether its feasible.

Thanks,
Zee

Articles to help you in your expat project in India

• Starting a business in India
    Starting a business in India

India's vast and diversified economy has always been attracting foreign investments from all corners of the world. ...

• Internships in India
    Internships in India

Pursuing internships programs in India have always fascinated many foreign students from across the world. The ...

• The labour market in India
    The labour market in India

India has been a hub of diverse employment opportunities, attracting several expatriates from different parts of ...

• Working in Panaji
    Working in Panaji

Panaji is the capital city of Goa. It's a heritage city with a unique socio-cultural environment and natural ...

• Working in India
    Working in India

India is one of the developed countries with a fast developing economy and has diverse job opportunities. People ...

• Working in Jaipur
    Working in Jaipur

Jaipur is one of the most popular cities in India. Also known as the ‘Pink City', it is the capital of one ...

• Working in India as a digital nomad in India
    Working in India as a digital nomad in India

The largest country in Southeast Asia and second only to China in population, India lures travellers with its ...

• Working in Pondicherry
    Working in Pondicherry

Pondicherry is a union territory of India, located 150 kms from Chennai in Tamil Nadu. It is a popular tourist ...

All of India's guide articles