Looking for parking in The Greens

Hi,

I've been living in The Greens for 2 years now and used to rent a parking space from a neighbor as we have 2 cars but only one allocated space. The neighbors space is no longer available so I'm now looking for a new solution, does anyone have a space I can rent or does anyone have any ideas of alternative parking near The Greens. As we both travel often we really need secure parking for both cars where we can leave them while we are away at different times throughout the year so we are looking for off street parking.  Thanks

is there any rta parking?

Have you checked yallaparking.com its a great platform for renting parking spaces in Dubai.

There's just on street parking with meters.

oh thanks will have a look on there.

Hi,

I am living in the Greens and would be happy to rent out the parking space, since I do not own a car as of now.
The parking space is in Al Dhafrah 2.
Do let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards,
SK

Hi,

Are you on Street 3 or 4?  I am looking for something long term as will only commit to a new contract in my apartment if I can secure a second parking space somewhere for a full year.

Therefore I am really looking for a space that is available until September 2018.  is this Ok with you, or are you likely to move before that or get a car yourself?

Hi,

I am in Street 3 and have an underground parking, my contract is only till Jun 2018. I do not intend to get a car before that though.

Can anyone help me? I am looking for a car park space in JLT near cluster O?

Hi, is your space still available?  I am looking for an extra space, how much are you asking, or how much are you getting [if already rented]?

eedjut wrote:

Hi, is your space still available?  I am looking for an extra space, how much are you asking, or how much are you getting [if already rented]?

Hi.
It is actually rented out till the 23rd August.
It will be available from the 24th of this month.
The current rent that was charged for the last month was 650 AED / month.

Best Regards,
Sreekanth

Hi, is your parking space still available in the greens?

Shrek_1984 wrote:
eedjut wrote:

Hi.

Best Regards,
Sreekanth

Hey, is your space still available?

dhancoc2 wrote:
Shrek_1984 wrote:
eedjut wrote:

Hi.

Best Regards,
Sreekanth

Hey, is your space still available?

Hi,

Yes it is.

Hello, is the slot still available?

Hi,

It is still available.

Best Regards,
Sreekanth

Can u share ur whatsapp number plz

Yes it is available

Hi
Is that parking available now

Thanks
Rish

Shrek_1984 wrote:

Hi,

It is still available.

Best Regards,
Sreekanth

Hello Rishayn,

Welcome to Expat.com  ;)

This thread is quite old and I doubt that the parking is still available.

In order to help you, I invite you to post an advert in the Housing in Dubai section, where there is a category for Parking spaces. You may also check the latest adverts.

Good luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team