Accommodation in La Ciotat

Hello all,

I'm looking to move down to La Ciotat in mid August to stay indefinitely (work and accommodation depending). My budget is 500 euros per month, does anyone from this forum currently live in that direction and can offer advice on finding reasonable accommodation? I've also listed a classified on the housing part of this forum. Scrolling the internet over the last few weeks hasn't really got me anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Rose.

Hi Rosie, did you make it down to La Ciotat? I'm English my fiancee is French from that area, we are moving to Bandol near there at the moment. Keep in touch if you're in that part of the world. Regards Nick

Hi Nick
Thanks for your message.  Oops I should have taken the post down.  Yes I did go to La Ciotat & stayed there for 6 months but then I had to return to the UK.  I managed to find work there with an agency after a lot of knocking on doors.  Accommodation was a little more tricky as I was not looking for long term so moved a few times in seasonal let's.  All In all it was a fabulous experience,  beautiful part of the world.. Bandol is so pretty.  I also found the french people that I met very friendly and helpful.  Apparently the people of the midi have this reputation. Of course there were challenges but overall the experience was definitely a positive one.  Wishing you the best of luck in your new life.
Regards Rose