Fishhhhhh On ...... Dont be bored in Kuwait come have fun !!!!

Hi All :)

We have organised a fishing trip here in Kuwait in 2 weeks time (03/04/2011). The boat will be leaving around 8/8.30am and returning around 5pm. We are limited to 6 people. But not to worry this will be a happening every 2 weeks if you dont get onboard the first time.  All fishing gear, fishing guides and as many cold drinks as you can drink will be provided also lunch and snacks. This isnt just for the hardened fisherman/woman. If you have always fancied a go and have no experience but just want to come enjoy a day on the sea and searching for that elusive fish you are more than welcome to come join in :)  Fish ON !!!!!!!

im in im in im in, but i have no fishing gear "S

never been fishing but always wanted to go, its on my bucket list!

oh, disregard my post from the last post :P

hey.....i would like to join ...do let me know the details...i used to fish in the US and now just started in Kuwait last month near Seef Palace. I can bring my gear, but would prefer not to.

Do let me know as the plan develops.

Ali

Hi Legacy/Aliyr

The Plan is we meet near "the sultan centre restraunt" on the gulf road about 2km max past Marina mall on the beach side on Saturday april 3rd. It will be about an 8.30 start and returning around 5pm. With you 2 coming we now only have another 2 spaces left. Fishing gear is provided. But feel free to bring your own as we are going to be using the local method of only reel and line ( no rod). this makes for great fishing as you feel every bite through the tip of your finger. A very much enjoyable way of fishing. And as they say " when in rome". my friend will be taking his own rods and rubber lures as he is a keen fisherman from south africa. I enjoy this method its a real Tom Sawyer way of fishing. And i have caught a couple pound fish with this method. The cost for the the whole day including tackle, food and drinks,hire of the boat and fuel will be 22.5kd. If any of you have any special dietry requirements let me know before hand and we will make sure your caterd for. Look forward to seeing you guys there. :)

sounds good. please do keep us posted if your plans do change or there is some alterations. I would not want to wake up that early on a weekend for nothing ;)

I look forward to the trip.

Ali

It's been the otherway around for me before haha Even though the drinking didn't stop until 5.30am. i was the only one who made it to the boat for a days fishing. I love getting out on a boat and going fishing :) So im definatley going to be there. look forward to it Ali and who else is up for joining.

I also would love to come. but i know nothin about fishing.

Sounds very much interesting. Wouldnt be able to make it on the 3rd april as i would be travelling but would surely try my best for the next trip later.
looking forward on updates on this.

Hi Omr and tough-psycho-(????)

Omr you would be more than welcome to come and see if you like fishing. you never know you might be a natural :)

Tough_psycho ????? Sorry mate with a name like that. dont really fancy being on a boat with you and im sure that counts for most people. if you know what im saying !!!!! your on an Expat.com trying to meet new people possibly make friends that you have never met before. Anyone with the word psycho in there name i think most people will stay well clear off. word of advise change your name.

well very much thanks for that advice mike.. but dont think i would be able to change my nick or else i would have to re- register again.. anyways a nickname is just a name and i wouldnt think that it would be a barrier in making friends..Sorry if it may have annoyed you..
I shall keep ur piece of advice and would better stay of from the idea of fishing.. as u say, i wouldnt want guys thinking that theres a psycho on board.. hahaha

I would definitely be up for some fishing.  Haven't gone for years!

Hi bluesmc,

So we can count you in then ? :) now there is only 1 space left on the boat. Nice one.  If everybody who is definately coming can inbox me. I will send you all the directions of where and when we are going to meet. Most likely the day we will be going fishing the heat in kuwait will have risen from what we are experiencing at the moment. So something to cover your head would be advisable. I hope your all looking forward to it. " Were going to need a bigger boat" for next time ! :)

Have fun fellas, dont catch to many!!  :P