Nikon DSLR Lenses

Hi

I am in search of 2nd hand / used Nikon DSLR lenses, Does anybody know some place where i can get those items or is there any market for used lenses in GZ ?

Thanks

Hello f0579,

You can try ordering it from e-bay (I've seen lot of camera lenses - both used & new being put up for sale). Else, you can also post an advert on the Buy & Sell section of the Guangzhou Classifieds page.

Hi,

You can go to 广州盛贤大沙头旧货交易市场(Sheng Xian Da Sha Tou 2nd hand trading market) to search. If need more help, u can email me by michellewong.gz@gmail.com.

Rgds,
Michelle

thanks michele, can you please tell me how to be there from Tianhe beilu or Dongfeng xilu ?

Thanks

Hi,

As i don't know the exact place u r, so, u can go to the bus stop of Shui Yin Heng Lu from TianHe Bei Lu to take No. 192 bus to 3rd bus stop of Dong Chuan Lu, then, walk around 500 meters to reach there. (从天河北路走到水荫横路口站乘坐192路(坐9站)到东川路站3下。走约500米到盛贤大沙头旧货交易市场). If u can read chinese, u can check the bus info on: zuoche.com

Be honest, I didn't be there b4, just searched from BaiDu. Hope this info is useful to u ! :)

Rgds,
Michelle

yes certainly it is helpful....

thanks a lot

u r welcome! :)

btw,r u photographer?

not by profession but by passion  :)

great ! I like photograph,too. but most of time by my selfphone, especially it's good weather at early morning while waiting for the bus, like to take the sky photo ! :)