Pool-Builder in SMA

Can someone recommend an good, qualified
Pool-Builder (company) in SMA or nearby ?
... and  are there special points to regard beside the technic?
Thanks

Hi there, did you find a pool builder?  I hope so!  If you found a good one, can you please let me know? Mex, cell ***  Thank you so much!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi.
Sorry, till now i didnt find a poolbuilder who has enough experience in building modern pools.
Seems in MX the modern standards are not known.

yes and where do you need to have it build. ***

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Are you a pool builder?

no but the guy building mine is and has 24 years of expierence

Thank you for responding, do you mind me asking what his name is?  I had one estimate from a guy, but he wanted to charge me 80,000us, this is too much for me..How big is your new pool?  How long is it taking him to build it?  Is it possible to send me a photo of his current work?  Thank you, I appreciate you responding very much...I have been frustrated trying to find a qualified person...

Please send us the name and contact info of your pool & Jacuzzi biuilder in SMA. You said he has 25 years experience building pools/spas. Were you satisfied with the quality of his work and professionalism? Is he licensed? Does he have other references? Please send us photos.
Thank you, Michael Erickson

I am glad I haven't because he was more talk than performance glad I didn't help you you save money and frustration. Good luck finding one.

Hans