Aufenthaltserlaubnis

Hello

I would like to know if  the fees of "aufenthaltserlaubnis" is paied due the approval and issuance or is just  for the working of the application regardless of results.

Thank you very much for your help
Elaa

Usually it's for the issuance of the residence permit, but ask for the exact details at your Ausländeramt!

Thank you beppi , I think so .
They don't want to give a whole information they sent me an invoice with amount of 100euros after one month of my application .To reach them is  frustrating and finally when you get them they told you to pay and wait the procedure. :huh:

I know the Ausländeramt in most places is difficult to deal with and almost impossible to reach.
Try to make an appointment and go there in person!

€100 could be the fee for an electronic residence permit (Aufentrhaltserlaubnis) and, as far as I know, charged when it is issued. What does the invoice say?
There is no overcharging or corruption by officials in Germany, so you can assume the charge is correct and needs to be paid.

art der leistung     : antrag Aufenthelsert o Blaue Karte EU
Menge   :  1ST
Einzelpreis in EUR    100.00
Gesamtbetrag in  EUR 100.00

I hve already  paid cause I don't t have time to loose my visa will expire in two weeks. On the phone they told me no need to come in person just you have to pay it as soon as possible and wait to hear from us.

"Antrag" means application. So that's what you are paying for, not issuance.

Ja it seems like that. I'm really perplexed cause why they didn't ask me to pay the fees of application when I did the deposit like we do for the visa if the fess are for just the application.
On the other hand when I take a look to german law it seems that the issuance costs something depending the periods granted to you....
1ST probably one item aber one item of what??

REALLY PERPLEXED  :huh:  and they don't wnt to give a clear answer..

It means one time fee.