My medical re- test

Iam working in Dubai last 16 years. My family also here in residence visa and my kid born here only. In 2017 march and august 2 times I changed my visa and medical test also was fit. But again I lost my job and I got a new one, I got visa and in / out for visa changing status I took at from Dubai only didn't exist from Dubai. But the medical x-ray after , they told me to go muhsinisa for re test. They took sputum and blood also. Waiting for result. In my life I have no any  diseases like Tb. 6 months before last medical I was fit. Now they are taking re test... My kid is studying here.last 16 years every thing was normal. I am very tensed about this reason. Family visa is holding in emigration for my visa stamping. Can I stamp my visa in passport....

If I understand your question correctly; no you can only get visa stamped once you get a FIT medical report.

What if they give Fit result with follow up what is that means?

In majority of cases, this is related to TB.  You might not have an active infection but they want to make sure it remains that way.  Keep doing your follow up on time.

Yup I willl
Thank you

Now they will process my Residency...

Hi I have now a schedule follow up this month I finish 6 months already do I need to worry again?

my staff MOH visa medical mail send two times by mistakely.typing centre do two times. they are telling we want pay to double payment to typing centre. is it possible?