Menu
Expat.com

SCE Registration membership suspended

Last activity 12 August 2024 by Cheryl

muhammadnauman691

Assalam Alaikum

brother what happens are u go SEC with new certificate and they accepts or not please share ur exp with us   .

i have same issue i submitted diploma and they said its need more documents  to verify ur diploma and the collage is closed also  .
but i have one other diploma same profession can i submit my new diploma to SEC or nor please tell me because this diploma collage is still open and working

Arsal7
muhammadnauman691 wrote:

Assalam Alaikum

brother what happens are u go SEC with new certificate and they accepts or not please share ur exp with us   .

i have same issue i submitted diploma and they said its need more documents  to verify ur diploma and the collage is closed also  .
but i have one other diploma same profession can i submit my new diploma to SEC or nor please tell me because this diploma collage is still open and working

Go to SCE office and ask them.
They need one year diploma with marking sheet and attested by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Of Pakistan.

muhammadnauman691

brother i have same issue i upload my diploma one years but after some days i received massage from SCE your membership rejected and and suspended  .as my dilpma have some isssue first the collage is closed and second broad not verify my diploma

when i visit SEC they said make re verification for your diploma they sand me mail  given  me APPEAL FORM to submit again  i just want to know can i change my DIPLOMA because i have another Diploma also with all supporting documents

can i change my diploma in appeal form please help e about this

muhammadnauman691

already i go to him 2 wreaks before and they ask me for re verification  diploma by APPEAL form

i just want to know can i change my diploma in APPEAL form because my first diploma i have no mark sheet and collage closed also

but have same profession another diploma from other collage with mark sheet can i change my diploma or no please ans

CHS-Reddy

Hi, please help me on this below Issue if any one faced Same Issue??.

At the time of temporary membership to permanent membership conversion  I uploaded my 1 year Diploma certificate but unfortunately it was rejected with comment of “sorry, the certificate does not qualify for the membership required.” then I uploaded my 2 years Diploma on National Trade Certificate it was accepted by SCE no concerns and I renewed my IQAMA..
2 months later I received mail from Tadkeek and they requested me to fill the verification form to verify my documents but the verification form which they sent to me was rejected university 1 year diploma form.
On the same mail I explained all above details,  after few weeks later again I received mail for same subject,  I called SCE customers care (920020820) and I explained above details they told me that your uploaded file is clear from our side no Issue.
After several replies on mails with Tadkeek, I received call from Tadkeek representative (0112942999) from Riyadh She told me that instead of latest uploaded documents (2 years (NTC) Diploma) the Tadkeek proceeded with previous (1 year Diploma) documents.
Now to verify latest (National Trade Certificate) uploaded documents Tadkeek Agent required an Email from SCE, She requested me to visit the nearest SCE branch and ask them to send an email to proceed with newly uploaded documents.
I visited Dammam SCE office and I try to explained the same but without saying any think directly  he told me to Visit Riyadh branch.. I’m in Dammam it’s  4+4 hours travel and also unable to get appointment.
Could you please help me why they are instructing me to Visit the branch?? any Issue from my side?? Why they are not proceeding my latest uploaded documents for verification? Or shall I need to pay again for the latest uploaded document verification??
Your advice and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Arsal7

You have to visit that branch.
But you can check with SCE Dammam branch again but i am sure that they will say the same again.
Actually, you have made a mistake and now they want to be sure.
May be that's why they are sending your there.
And you can book an appointment through SCE website.
Go to appointment booking.
Select Riyadh branch and general enquiries as appointment type.
And then choose date and time.

kumailmohd110

Sir my digital contract is expiring on 25th june 2021 i have resigned before 2 month to the current company i want to transfer to another company buy qiwa its is possible without 90 days notice period

Virgo457

I have the same problem and i have submitted the appeal form as they advised...waiting for the results now since 25 days

nadeem_ksa09

Dears.

Please try to select Renew now immediately

It's getting Renewed..

Thanks.

faheemch1

Thanks Bro

Its renew

heart.png

nadeem_ksa09

[Congratulations....

Dear Brothers,

Please TRY who are facing the  issue in Renewing SCE membership.

It's getting Renewed for ONE YEAR.

Thanks..

syed Mohammed Younus

It will be still temporary membership, you still need to upload your diploma next year otherwise your iqama will not renew.
I got permanent membership yesterday. If anyone need any help, please dm me.

maco0077

YES QIWA IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT 90 DAYS .... DM ME

harrislodhi

Is there anyway to renew iqama, while membership is invalid.

nadeem_ksa09

Try to renew your SCE membership it is getting Renewed for One year.

If membership expired you cannot renew your Iqama.

Arsal7
World News & Situation wrote:

Dear haqnawaz .what happend with u .SCE account is ok ..where are you now .Can u go back to saudia or other GCC contry.my issue is same fak diploma .i am in pakistan .but dont know can i go to back in Arab contry ..or blacklisted for always or for some yeras .please guide but

Don't try to come to Saudi Arabia.
I think you can go to other GULF countries but make sure before getting a visa.

Arsal7
World News & Situation wrote:

Dear arsal .how to make sure that there is no issue.

Ask those who are living in other GULF countries. If Saudi Authorities put a case on you of forgery or fraud then you can't come to GULF.
If they just simply put a ban on you, then no problem, you can go to other GULF countries.
As far as i know, they just blacklisted persons like you.

Salman_112233

Fake documents case will lead to blacklist , only upload original and make sure it's attested

Saman Sheikh

U dunt even reply!

Salman_112233

Who???

waiskaifesi2

My name is Mohammad Waise Apply for the Post of over head crane operator

waiskaifesi2

Apply for the Post of over head crane operator 12years experience steel company

Saman Sheikh
Salman_112233 wrote:

Who???

Waiting for ur reply

philippinesofw

more expat are illegal profession work here in k.s.a., not fair for all.. more are labor iqama only but wage and work position in company was for profession without government check

Salman_112233

Saman its not like that i dont reply
I reply and help everyone
But i found your emails in junk 😃 Today
Sorry-

ahmadwasif
Dear Arsal,
Please reply.
Sammy194

@Sahilhayat whats the update after that?

What was the requirement from SCE?

Sammy194

@Sahilhayat

Hi Sahil,

Whats the update??

What was the requirement from SCE??

Can u please share??

Hameed Uddin

@quba2527

hi, This is Hameed my number is ***can u contact me if you can help about Saudi council of engineer account frozen

Moderated by Cheryl 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Cheryl

Hello Hameed Uddin,

Welcome to Expat.com1f600.svg

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum for some security reasons.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles