Std test hcm

Where is the best and affordable place in ho chi minh to get a STD test.

Ive had some qoutes back on prices from private clinics and theyre extortionate. Anyone know a fairly reasonable priced one thats not too far from D1?

Thanks

JudeMalone wrote:

not too far from D1?

Did you mean D1 or D7?  I don't think there is a D17.

Hi Jude,
I wouldn't be worrying too much about the prices they charge ,it's the end result you need & fast.

Saigon has about 1000 new cases of HIV registered every month....and that's only the ones that bother to get checked.  In the previous year there were about 8,000 deaths from AIDS in VN, most concentrated in Saigon.  Hopefully , you've only got the “jack”.

I have a friend  that works in women's health here.   After what she told me about the loose women that play around with tourists here I'd be VERY careful . 

Just go with the clinic that looked the most professional .

Another thing, it's surprising how little people know about how you can pick up the HIV virus.   Condoms only protect a certain part of the anatomy.

Good luck

Yogi is never subtle but he's often right.
Bar girls, gold diggers and generally naughty ladies can give generally naughty men a lot more than the plus plus they were hunting for,

To Iblis with the cost, a whole on your pocket is a little better than bits going green and falling off.

Mmmm.
G'day Fred,
So in Indonesia , do they turn GREEN before falling off.....interesting.

A guy here in Vietnam , he actually showed “it” to me , it was purple with shades of yellow , swollen ( not thru excitement) and couldn't use it without a catheter. 

He's still alive, but his wife is preparing the divorce proceedings.

Believe it or not ,  he was bitten .   

Yep that's right....the hooker sneezed 🤧

Yogi007 wrote:

Believe it or not ,  he was bitten .   

OUCH !!!!!!!

I see why his wife want a divorce but, as far as the forum goes, this is a tail to remember for all expat gentlemen who fancy naughty time.
Now, must get my dicktionary and check a couple of spellings.

Hey Jude,

Yogis assuming you may be a Beetles fan ,, a UK lad & all.

Refer to the second verse of the song

Hey Jude , don't be afraid
You were made to go out & get her
The minute you let her under your skin.......🎵🎵

Oh boy......

PS.   This is a public forum , and if that's your real name in the”avatar” a lot of people will know what you “got”.

Keeps getting better huh......

Hang in there buddy, let's hope it's nothing too serious .

PAW NOTE.
Fred having a musical background will verify those lyrics .  Shouldn't have anything to worry about with copyright eh..

The lyrics are accurate but the issue appears to be going through the skin in a circumcision gone wrong sort of way.
If the OP is quick enough with his visit to a clap clinic, he can avoid you posting any songs by Booker T & The MG's.

FV clinic at bitexco tower

Gosh, thanks for reminding me why a "baby bóp" is often a better idea than the full thing.

u can go easily  to any public hospital, they have seperate section for expats. will help u .
or go to Cho Ray Hospital.
no need to go to Private clinics, too expensive.

If all else fails you could try cauterizing the warts.

llllllLLLLLLLLooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllLLLLLLLL

l3ully wrote:

llllllLLLLLLLLooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllLLLLLLLL

Could have been worse mate,

What if she had an epileptic seizure.........😳😳

Kind of puts you off the idea doesn't it.

I wonder how Jude and his pecker are going? :o

Yogi007 wrote:

Hi Jude,
I wouldn't be worrying too much about the prices they charge ,it's the end result you need & fast.

Saigon has about 1000 new cases of HIV registered every month....and that's only the ones that bother to get checked.  In the previous year there were about 8,000 deaths from AIDS in VN, most concentrated in Saigon.  Hopefully , you've only got the “jack”.

I have a friend  that works in women's health here.   After what she told me about the loose women that play around with tourists here I'd be VERY careful . 

Just go with the clinic that looked the most professional .

Another thing, it's surprising how little people know about how you can pick up the HIV virus.   Condoms only protect a certain part of the anatomy.

Good luck

Stop trying to spread fear and anxiety unnecessarily. Condoms are highly effective against HIV when used properly. And I don't know where you pulled your figures from.

Hahaha, why has someone searched Aids and Saigon on google, probably found this and then signed up just to say that.

What a country

1312j wrote:

Hahaha, why has someone searched Aids and Saigon on google, probably found this and then signed up just to say that.

What a country

I think the necroposter has their own issue with a name like blackspot.  Doesn't sound too promising at the clinic.