Indian woman wanna get married to an Algerian man

Salam. Hi everyone. I'm an Indian woman, 28 years old and I wanna get married to an Algerian guy who is almost a couple of years younger than me. We met on Facebook and we have been talking since more than 3 years now. We have decided to get married. I know it's not a scam coz he takes the responsibility for everything, meaning he didn't ask for dowry (like in India men ask dowry from women), nor did he ask for a penny. He is trying to save money to come to India, get married to me, stay here for a month or until I can get my paperwork ready to go with him to Algeria, where he would have our house ready for us in shaa Allah. I hope it works. The only problem is that my family is skeptical about it and they should be. The questions they ask are as follows:
1. What are the rules of Indian government for such a marriage?
2. Similarly, what are the rules of Algerian government about it if he comes to India, gets married to me and wants to take me with him there?
3. Will I get a permanent residence permit there or Algerian nationality?
4. What are the procedures we need to follow and the paperwork we need to get done for both the marriage and me moving there with him?
Also, their concern is that Algeria is a non extradition country with respect to India. So if he or someone does something bad to me, Indian government can't help me. This, I guess is a matter of faith in the person I'm gonna get married to.
I really appreciate you guys for answering my questions.
Thanks and regards.
Salam.

Hello! Im not sure about indian government but if you are not from algeria you need to bring certificate of non impediment birth certificate and passport visa copies

They need to be translated to french or arabic

Hth

Dont worry we find all things about us yet, surprise hahaha. :)

run 😂😂😂