Best dating site to meet a good lady?

@ppjhm halleluja

@Okieboy hi i firts time here how are u? How to install, this site
-@elenyasmiensalvador23

Google will be your best friend for a dozen sites. slowly slowly will win the race.

btw welcome to the forum, enjoy.

You can find a lot of good lady's on OkCupid, Tinder, and good ole Facebook. Have fun and enjoy your time.

I am coming to Philippines on 25 Aug for 10 days for holiday. Any reference.

-@rs202120222023

Thanks for the warning.

-@rs202120222023
Thanks for the warning.
-@mugteck

1f923.svg1f602.svg1f923.svg

Don't get married

And don't forget to take out life insurance. It's more fun in the Philippines.

-@rs202120222023

You can buy Fake watches, handbags, sportswear and women.

@rs202120222023 If you're planning to rent a vehicle it is important to pay attention.

CMll1b.jpg

-@rs202120222023

I thought you were looking for a Tour Guide for your trip.

-@rs202120222023
I thought you were looking for a Tour Guide for your trip.
-@Cherryann01

Let it go Cherry, as you well know God helps those that help themselves but Christ help those that get caught.

Come on a 10 day holiday? Isn't that why we have google?

OMO.

Cheers, Steve

-@rs202120222023
Thanks for the warning.
-@mugteck

1f923.svg

@bkksaigon.Avoid all free sites as they are full of scammers and guys with girls pics trying to play the love card and eventually the grandma sick and needs money for medicine etc.

I found my Filipina by coming here to restobar for dinner. Together for 5 years and married last July. Good luck

Just a question to all and please do not get me wrong I am not trying open a can of worms but what is quite interesting that the majority of members are American, and they chose Filipinas and not Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian etc, just wondering why? Same as for so many requests for online dating only focussed on the Philippines, why?

Is it because the US had a military base here some years ago? and everyone somehow got to know the Philippines, and also lets all be honest the women are easy and sexy, with some if you are not careful just looking for a foreigner and money. We must also acknowledge that poverty is extreme is some areas and life is hard, that will make people do all sort of things, I know I come from Africa, and we have similar issues just with more violence.

I am also married to a Filipina, and we have a wonderful daughter together and I am not American, met my wife in Dubai 12 years ago. We have built a house here in the province and she has quite a big family, but I am fortunate they are not coming to ask for money, loan etc we are all good together.

Nope... Big Mistake... COME HERE.... Drive around... I see beautiful Filipinas all over... stop at sari sari stores, farmers markets, drive out to the province ... my gosh... those dating sites are full of scammers.  Are there good Filipinas on them?  Of course... a few... but you are most definitely gambling if you try then.  Trust me.  I know first hand.  I went to Filipina cupid and ignored warnings that I had read on sites like these.  I "dated" a Filipina from cupid... flew over 4 times to Dasmarinas where she lived with her family... we got an apartment on the 2nd visit... the first meet and first trip over was great... the second not as much... I immediately started feeling like a bank machine... the 3rd... I felt something from her... and it wasn't good... on my 4th visit I made it a surprise... and it wasn't good.  She had a boyfriend that I suspect she had the entire time... and he was IN our apartment.  That ended that really quick.... anyways... do yourself a favor.  Come here... crap... come to Mindanao (dapitan/dipolog area)... I will Personally take you around... trust me... so so so easy to find a good girl. 

I have NEVER been so happy as I am right now with my Lyn... she treats me like a king every single day... the last 4 years have been the best in my life since meeting her.  SOOOO much different than western woman(U.S)... Hard to explain how great it is... but I will give a couple examples...

1) I have not taken a shower by myself since I we started dating(she won't let me... she INSISTS on washing me every day)

2) Breakfast in bed every single day... she INSISTS. She says it makes her happy.

3) Every single night(yes... every) she comes to bed and SHE initiates the love making... most of the time she comes to bed with a sexy little nighty on.  I was married for 28 years to a cheater... and can tell you honestly... my ex initiated MAYBE 10 - 20 times in 28 years!!

4) She is super sweet, very loving always, a great cook, and she never asks for money or really anything... she does love the used clothes stores... and so when I ever see her looking at something at one of the used clothes stores when we drive by it... I will stop and hand her a couple hundred pesos($4.00)  and she will go shop, and come back SUPER excited every time with her bag full of clothes that cost about .50 cents each... lol... Definitely a Keeper... Anyways... TRUST ME... Just Come!!

Just a question to all and please do not get me wrong I am not trying open a can of worms but what is quite interesting that the majority of members are American, and they chose Filipinas and not Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian etc, just wondering why? Same as for so many requests for online dating only focussed on the Philippines, why?
Is it because the US had a military base here some years ago? and everyone somehow got to know the Philippines, and also lets all be honest the women are easy and sexy, with some if you are not careful just looking for a foreigner and money. We must also acknowledge that poverty is extreme is some areas and life is hard, that will make people do all sort of things, I know I come from Africa, and we have similar issues just with more violence.

I am also married to a Filipina, and we have a wonderful daughter together and I am not American, met my wife in Dubai 12 years ago. We have built a house here in the province and she has quite a big family, but I am fortunate they are not coming to ask for money, loan etc we are all good together.

-@aklokow

I am from the UK but have visited the Philippines on five different occasions and had relationships over there but am based in the UK. I have chatted to a few Vietnamese ladies online and have been there twice. The one thing I find about the Vietnamese women is that even though they are very beautiful in person, they seem to look like porcelain dolls on their social media accounts and not natural like the ladies from the Philippines since they obviously use a lot of facial creams and other makeup so you never really get to see their natural look unless you meet them in person. In person they are very beautiful and even more so when you see them without makeup or with just using  a little. Vietnamese women are also a lot more conservative and it can be a struggle to date them if they speak limited English.

I guess that since English is widely spoken and understood in the Philippines and the visa process and types of visas are more beneficial there also helps. I understand that You can now apply for a 90 day visa in Vietnam so you would only need to do 4 border runs a year, will make it a more attractive proposition to Ex Pats. Vietnam is cheaper than the Philippines I also think it is cleaner, with less garbage and litter and I never saw many stray dogs in the city.

I found a big difference between HCMC and Da Nang. In HCMC I was constantly having problems with walking on the pavement because of bikes and scooters parked there or even driving on them and this was something I did not come across in Da Nang. The locals in Da Nang also seemed to understand English better than those in HCMC. Da Nang is also coastal so there are lovely beaches there to relax on.

In conclusion I think that I could easily retire in Da Nang and it is the only city in Asia that I have been to that I can say that about so far. That said, I still think the Philippines is a good option if I find the right place to settle down.

@Wellsfry

What the would happen if you gave her 10 bucks for second hand clothes? Also perhaps cook her breakfast in bed every other day.

Glad you are happy and only an observation.

Cheers, Steve.

Great replies, I was fortunate to work also in HCMC , Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia etc, basically APAC and yes English was a struggle in many countries, even in the Philippines. I do not want to compare women from any country as we all have our own desires, outlook, needs etc and not fair on any female member / person.

I just feel that abuse is so much easier in Asia whether woman or children, I have seen a couple of documentaries on sexual abuse for women and children, no need for details but utterly disgusting.

Back to online dating, I think it cuts both ways men seeking women hopefully for the right reasons and vice versa. I have been fortunate with my wife for over 10 years now and I see the replies so are most of you, be blessed.

Wellsfry - Does your missus insist on tying your shoe laces for you also. I experienced this with a couple of the ladies I went to see over there and it took some getting used to.

Aklokow said. . . . but what is quite interesting that the majority of members are American, and they chose Filipinas and not Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian etc, just wondering why? Same as for so many requests for online dating only focussed on the Philippines, why?

The reason members on this forum express themselves by elaborating their choice of Filipinas, is because this is a Philippine forum.

If you were to visit the Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian etc etc forums you would find those Expats would be interested in the locals of that chosen country (Thai, Vietnamese or Indonesian).

Ok Bob get the point and makes sense thanks

@Cherryann01

Cherryann do you still keep in touch with that charming Vietnamese masseuse who dropped you off at your hotel on her little scooter?

Nope... Big Mistake... COME HERE.... Drive around... I see beautiful Filipinas all over... stop at sari sari stores, farmers markets, drive out to the province ... my gosh... those dating sites are full of scammers.  Are there good Filipinas on them?  Of course... a few... but you are most definitely gambling if you try then.  Trust me.  I know first hand.  I went to Filipina cupid and ignored warnings that I had read on sites like these.  I "dated" a Filipina from cupid... flew over 4 times to Dasmarinas where she lived with her family... we got an apartment on the 2nd visit... the first meet and first trip over was great... the second not as much... I immediately started feeling like a bank machine... the 3rd... I felt something from her... and it wasn't good... on my 4th visit I made it a surprise... and it wasn't good.  She had a boyfriend that I suspect she had the entire time... and he was IN our apartment.  That ended that really quick.... anyways... do yourself a favor.  Come here... crap... come to Mindanao (dapitan/dipolog area)... I will Personally take you around... trust me... so so so easy to find a good girl. 
I have NEVER been so happy as I am right now with my Lyn... she treats me like a king every single day... the last 4 years have been the best in my life since meeting her.  SOOOO much different than western woman(U.S)... Hard to explain how great it is... but I will give a couple examples...
1) I have not taken a shower by myself since I we started dating(she won't let me... she INSISTS on washing me every day)
2) Breakfast in bed every single day... she INSISTS. She says it makes her happy.

3) Every single night(yes... every) she comes to bed and SHE initiates the love making... most of the time she comes to bed with a sexy little nighty on.  I was married for 28 years to a cheater... and can tell you honestly... my ex initiated MAYBE 10 - 20 times in 28 years!!

4) She is super sweet, very loving always, a great cook, and she never asks for money or really anything... she does love the used clothes stores... and so when I ever see her looking at something at one of the used clothes stores when we drive by it... I will stop and hand her a couple hundred pesos($4.00)  and she will go shop, and come back SUPER excited every time with her bag full of clothes that cost about .50 cents each... lol... Definitely a Keeper... Anyways... TRUST ME... Just Come!!

-@Wellsfry

The American Dream. 'Honey I'm Home' Whatever happened?

@Cherryann01
Cherryann do you still keep in touch with that charming Vietnamese masseuse who dropped you off at your hotel on her little scooter?

-@Lotus Eater

No I have not chatted to her for a long while now but I do chat with a cute lady from the Philippines who is away working at the moment.

@Wellsfry, wish you and your spouse a long and a happy life together. 

Manila Expat said. . . . You can find a lot of good lady's on OkCupid, Tinder, and good ole Facebook. Have fun and enjoy your time.

Excuse me sir. . . . . . "Good" at what? 

@Wellsfry

"I have not taken a shower by myself since I we started dating(she won't let me... she INSISTS on washing me every day)"

Just saw your comment.

Same here. My love always insists on showering me, cutting my hair, giving me a shave. Oh and yes tying my shoe laces.  Done with love not like a duty. Something I never experienced before.

Wellsfry said. . . .I have not taken a shower by myself since I we started dating(she won't let me... she INSISTS on washing me every day)"

CD87 said. . .Just saw your comment Same here. My love always insists on showering me, cutting my hair, giving me a shave. Oh and yes tying my shoe laces.  Done with love not like a duty. Something I never experienced before.

If both of you have May/December relationships . . . . someday she will be changing  your diapers or your "Ruby" will be taking her love to town.

Tying shoe laces? Many Expats are too old or overweight to tie their own laces.     

LOL good luck and prosper, My better half asked me this morning how to grease the rear bearing on his Suzuki pimped raider, told him months ago to leave it alone, no I need to grease the bearing, let me see I said, looked and the rear wheel bearing is NFG, replace it I told him, no I will just put more grease,,, High temp bearing grease I asked, what's that he asked and suggested that he use the GP grease for the old mixer, No I said, show me the bearing, showed me and yes it's knackered and a sealed unit. Told him buy a new bearing, no I will just grease it he said, no I said it's a sealed bearing that failed after 10K clicks, new bearing or go back to the shop you purchased it from, Doh he and a couple of the workers reassembled and I walked away.

Back to the OP? Fools rush in.

Showering together happens now and again these days and the happy endings are in the love nest, I have no complaints as I am looked after in many ways as he is.

Dating sites? Walk softly but always carry a big stick.

Cheers, Steve.

My boring input, not sure that I want to share every shower, or have my shoelaces tied, or even having her starting the love making.

I am perhaps old school but sometimes the shower is where I clear the mind and think about a lot of things, its my space and my moment. I would also think that lovemaking has some foreplay and both should participate and it's great that she leads but sometimes we should also take the initiative, it also makes her feel sexy wanted.

Cooking, I love cooking and she does also, so we enjoy making meals together or alternate days.

But to the guys who have their heaven on earth, enjoy and look after them, they are gems.

Lastly having a 2,5-year-old, the intimate part becomes a challenge as I am sure those that have children will know what I mean.

@Cherryann01

yes they ask money for phone, internet, cosmetic, teeth, clothes, and at end ,,, appartement.

after 3 long time dating, i stop.

hope you find real friends

Christianfiilpina.  I didn't  use but good ratings

I used Filipinocupid.com.  met my Filipina over6 years ago. A provinces lady.   I dud chat quite a few in the beginning.    Weeded it down to the final lady.

I had to pay in order to reply to messages.

Don't send money to anyone in Philippines. Many scammed.     

Avoid ladies with kids.  If she says she is separated,  avoid her.   The ex spouse if caught u  having sex with his ex spouse,  he can kill you. Or call the police, jailed. Some are single and the boy friend sexed her then ran away.  Might be ok.   Do NOT Be alone with any underaged kids.   Can get arrested

Download grab app to use for rides.  Not the taxis

All of us know All this girls we meet in Philippines said 98% look for money only

Also the one want shower with you every day All is a way to manipolate you I had 2 pinoy wife Start well nice show lot love Then they change in all way Cheating still money treating and more I don't think because are PINOY or Thai Or Brazilian Just be VERY CAREFUL Are women...

All of us know All this girls we meet in Philippines said 98% look for money only
Also the one want shower with you every day All is a way to manipolate you I had 2 pinoy wife Start well nice show lot love Then they change in all way Cheating still money treating and more I don't think because are PINOY or Thai Or Brazilian Just be VERY CAREFUL Are women...

-@Mgibill2001

Get a man then, but all tarred with the same brush no matter country.

Cheers, Steve.

@Wellsfry
"I have not taken a shower by myself since I we started dating(she won't let me... she INSISTS on washing me every day)"
Just saw your comment.
Same here. My love always insists on showering me, cutting my hair, giving me a shave. Oh and yes tying my shoe laces.  Done with love not like a duty. Something I never experienced before.

-@C D87

I loved showering together with my beautiful Filipina on my latest visit, she really did take good care of me in every way. Not a money grabber either and we had a fair bit in common.

Cherryann01said . . . . I loved showering together with my beautiful Filipina on my latest visit, she really did take good care of me in every way. Not a money grabber either and we had a fair bit in common.

I don't suppose you kept your money in the shower, so what did she grab?

@Enzyte Bob

So good idea, Rolex at 50$ and LVMH at 30$

All perfect with my new Pinoy,

she want to make me happy, beautiful, clean every day, she is a top model.....

But she asked me to buy Condo....

But she ask 1000$ every month for food, cosmetics, clothes, and pets.

That's big deal, how can i protect my investment and stay a gentleman ???

Thanks to all.

All perfect with my new Pinoy,
she want to make me happy, beautiful, clean every day, she is a top model.....
But she asked me to buy Condo....
But she ask 1000$ every month for food, cosmetics, clothes, and pets.

That's big deal, how can i protect my investment and stay a gentleman ???

Thanks to all.

-@pva74

i think i would be running away if that is what she is asking, probably i would break the 200 metres record.