VISA Décision: ACCORD Need help

Hello,
The latest status reflected on IBZ website regarding my wife's type d visa is ACCORD.
I think it means it's approved. If it's true , does anyone know how much time does it take for them to stamp and send the passport to the applicant ?

The application was sent to Brussels for further assessment and the last decision was taken on 4th March as per the website.

It takes a week or so maximum.

Thanks aneesh !!

We just got the VISA today.  :)

Awesome. Congrats !

I had applied on 06th March, but my application doesn't show up in IBZ website.
Any idea how many days, it might take.

It will take 30-40 days to show up on website from the date you apply.

Will it take that many days to even get the visa stamped? I had applied for D-visa.

If it is under family reunion then it will take these much days. Are you applying for dependent's visa??
It also depends if your file come to Belgium for assessment or not.

I am applying for a D-visa after I received single permit(work and residence permit).

For such applications (with work permit or single permit) the file is very less likely to be sent to Belgium. IBZ website will show status of applications that are sent to Belgium for decision making. Your file will most likely get processed in the consulate itself. You can see if vfs website has a tracking option.

aneesh wrote:

For such applications (with work permit or single permit) the file is very less likely to be sent to Belgium. IBZ website will show status of applications that are sent to Belgium for decision making. Your file will most likely get processed in the consulate itself. You can see if vfs website has a tracking option.

Yes, thanks. It says: has been dispatched to to the Embassy of Belgium/Consulate General of Belgium for processing.

@sanghamitra We applied for VISA on 7th December and the file was uploaded on 21 January. Only after that you can track the application on IBZ website.

sanghamitra_padhi wrote:

Yes, thanks. It says: has been dispatched to to the Embassy of Belgium/Consulate General of Belgium for processing.

That is VFS saying they sent it to the consulate in Mumbai/Delhi.

HI Aneesh,

I applied my dependent's visa on 18 Dec and it start showing on Dofi website on 23rd Jan. But still it is Entraitment. But my friends who applied after me, they already have gt their visas. There is no rule for picking up the files. How can someone ask them any question. They have only one answer to wait. No process, no rules nothing standard. You have any idea. I have checked so many files which applied after my date and they have got their decision in two months. This is so ridiculous .

pkmehra wrote:

HI Aneesh,

I applied my dependent's visa on 18 Dec and it start showing on Dofi website on 23rd Jan. But still it is Entraitment. But my friends who applied after me, they already have gt their visas. There is no rule for picking up the files. How can someone ask them any question. They have only one answer to wait. No process, no rules nothing standard. You have any idea. I have checked so many files which applied after my date and they have got their decision in two months. This is so ridiculous .

It depends on the time they take to do the investigations needed on your file. They may have to wait for other local agencies to give their response too. The overall processing time can depends on all these factors. No other way than to wait :(

Hi
How much Time did the whole visa processing take for you?

It took us exactly 3 months to get the VISA. In my case, the file was sent to Brussels. They also asked me for my salary slips and rental contract. This process took around 3 weeks because they sent the request via post. Fortunately, they accepted the documents via email/fax so the process was a little faster. Since I filed my application in mid-December, I had shared my salary slips only till the month of November. In February they asked for the last six months.

Like Aneesh said, you have to be very patient. Legally, they can take up to 9 months to process your application. However , it's very rare. In my case I got VISA within 3 months.  The duration of the process depends on the individual. Some Belgian guy also told me that they also regulate the inflow of expats/dependents so that the city is not overburdened by huge inflows.

Yes, But nothing is fixed and they will not have answers to your questions. I know many friends who got the visa withing two months. But for me its almost three months and still it is showing in process from last two months and today I called their infodesk number and a lady said keep patience and have faith. But I guess if you provide them all the documents properly in one time then you might got at earliest otherwise they have a  9 months window and you cannot ask any question before that.

pkmehra wrote:

Yes, But nothing is fixed and they will not have answers to your questions. I know many friends who got the visa within two months. But for me its almost three months and still it is showing in the process from last two months and today I called their infodesk number and a lady said keep patience and have faith. But I guess if you provide them all the documents properly in one time then you might got at earliest otherwise they have a  9 months window and you cannot ask any question before that.

I had shared all the salary slips as of the date my applied for the VISA. I had also enclosed a copy of my apartment contract. I wonder why they asked for both these documents again. It also depends on for how long have you stayed in Belgium. The longer have you stayed the more time will they take to do a background check on you. I had come to Belgium in August 2018, so probably my application was processed a bit faster as I didn't have a long history in Belgium.

I was told by the Belgian Embassy in South Africa where I live that my visa will only take 3 days? Why are these visas taking 3 months?

You are applying with a work permit, right ? They are discussing dependent visa applicaitons where one of the spouses is a resident of Belgium already and the other spouse applies for a family reunion visa from their home country.

Thanks Aneesh :)
I should have read the previous posts better! Thanks

Dear friends,

Can anyone tell me how long it may take to process a long stay Visa file that has been sent to Brussels for assessment. I am going to Belgium to do masters degree. I hope it won't take several months like the ones saying in the forum,,

Dear friends,

Can anyone tell me how long it may take to process a long stay Visa file that has been sent to Brussels for assessment. I am going to Belgium to do masters degree. I hope it won't take several months like the ones saying in the forum,,

Dear Aneesh,,

Can give me any idea on how long it may take to process a long stay Visa file that has been sent to Brussels for assessment. I am going to Belgium to do masters degree. I hope it won't take several months like the ones saying in the forum,,

It does take several months, as it falls to the backlog of pending files. Only way to speed things up is to get a letter from your university to the ministry stating the need for you to be in Belgium soon and requesting the ministry to process the file sooner. (much better if they write to the ministry directly).

Hi. I'm on a student visa in Brussels and a single mom. I applied for my son's Family Reunion Visa on 26 November 2019. It's showing on Immigration website from 20 December. Now it's under processing. I called, emailed etc as he's a minor child. I'm worried as they replied that it could take 9 months. Does anyone have an experience to speed up the process

That's the "normal" time to process these kind of visa request.
No speed up process, except if your file was perfect.

Hi All

Any idea by what time can we expect the status on IBZ website, since Its been 2 weeks I submitted my dependent visa but still on hold on vfs website and no status on IBZ website.

From 2 weeks to 1 month.
It depends on many things: the frequency the embassy is sending diplomatic bag to Belgium, the country/place, ...

Thanks

When did you applied for the dependent visa and how much time it took for you.

I applied for visa FRV on 21st april by isb pakistan my file registered to foreign office on 4th july n now my IBZ status is ACCORD is that mean my visa is approved ???
Please reply

yes within 7 days gerry office islambad call you for collect your documents

Lucky and Lucky wrote:

yes within 7 days gerry office islambad call you for collect your documents

Thankyou soo much for great help it's relief now
My husband was quite worried as i read in this platform that language preference letter will be attached aswell as i applied in basis art 10 because my husband is not belgian nor EU member he got F+ card last year
So most of the people around him estimated different time for visa processing that sone said it will take 6 months other said 6 month to 1 year
And that will be lot scary thing for both of us.

Any one have been through this that on dofi website his visa application decision date has been updated however the decision remarks are being treated
Visa applied: 25 May 2021
Date of registration in immigration office: 18 june 2021
Decision : beinh entertained
Decision date: 8 july 2021

There are 3 reference numbers in our application: theres  TLSnumber, VOW number and Internet reference number . Which one do you use on the IBZ website to check status? I tried  but got no results. Do u shorten them or what?

Hi Kendy, https://ibb.co/XpCLtxD please check this image, you can use number 1 with last 6 numbers of Visa Application Number or full Reference number. VOW number is useless.

You should write only 1 or 2 not both at the same time: https://ibb.co/QQpTnnX

Please remember that it can take up to 7 weeks to see a result.

Best
Merve