Menu
Expat.com

New comer in Dubai

Last activity 06 June 2011 by ztj

laurentziup

Hi,

my name is Laurentiu (29) and I am from Romania. On July 1st I will move to Dubai for more years and would like to make new friends.
If you have any suggestions/proposals/advice before I move regarding what I should do/not do, they are more than welcome.
If not, I would just be happy to hear from you!smile.png

Laurentiu

Armand

Hi Laurentiu!

I moved your message to the Dubai forum for better visibility!
I hope you will make new contacts soon wink.png

Regards
Armand

laurentziup

Hi Armand,

thank you. I guess it's better to be posted here!

Cheers,

Laurentiu

valentinat

Buna Laurentiu,

M-am bucurat foarte mult sa intalnesc pe acest forum un compatriot!!
Sperand ca este un profil real ( am citit diferite topicuri dubioase ) mi-ar face placere sa intram in contact(intrucat eu voi ajunge in Dubai pe la sfarsitul lui iulie). Imi da un oarecare confort ideea de a cunoaste un roman.

Armand

Hello valentinat!

As you are on the anglophone forum can you please post in English so that others can understand and participate wink.png
Hopefully someday we shall be having a romanian version of the forum big_smile.png

Thanks and regards
Armand

laurentziup

Buna Valentina,

Este un profil real si imi pare bine ca mi-ai raspuns.
Nu cunosc prea multa lume in Dubai si m-am gandit sa pregatesc putin terenul pana ajung acolo pentru a nu adauga socului termic si un soc social:)
Tu cu ce job vei veni si din ce oras esti?
Am putea tine legatura pe fb, daca folosesti, pentru a evita sa ne inchida discutia aici.

Cele bune,

L.

valentinat

Buna Laurentiu,
Voi lucra ca organizator evenimente la un hotel de 5*.
Se pare ca am gandit la fel legat de socul social. smile.png
Din pacate nu prea sunt adepta site-urilor de socializare si nu am cont pe fb caci imi mananca prea mult timp si prefer sa ies cu persoana la o cafea decat sa postez pe fb.

Putem vorbi pe mess pentru inceput.Ce spui?

laurentziup

Buna,

am si eu o amica ce a participat la un interviu similar (organizator Burj al Arab)smile.png
Nick-ul meu pe mess e acelasi ca si aici.

@ Armand: Sorry for using RO language. We will continue our discussion separately, so if you want to delete our posts, it's no problem:)

BettyLuna

Hi,

anyone around who is already here?

BettyLuna

Yes.....why should I be looking for anything else? I am from Romania and was curious who else is here.

ztj

Hi..!

What is the issue.. LOL

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

• The work culture in Dubai
    The work culture in Dubai

Dubai has become a second home for many nationalities from around the globe, which makes the work environment even ...

• Customs in Dubai
    Customs in Dubai

If you are relocating to Dubai, you might be bringing some items in your luggage in addition to what you're ...

All of Dubai's guide articles