Please check this address and tell me whether it's familiar to you

Orillia
Canada
221 Davis Drive
L3V 1T4

If it's a certificates supplier, be careful of anyone using stock photos as if the things are their own

Buy (IELTS/CELPIP) Certificates for both academic and general training without taking the exam.

Apart from being illegal and the authorities very probably being aware of them, you're exposing yourself to a risk of an immigration ban by making false statements on your application in the form of dodgy documents.

Basically, all such places are a waste of money, even if they don't just take your cash and ghost you.

Fred wrote:

Buy (IELTS/CELPIP) Certificates for both academic and general training without taking the exam.

Apart from being illegal and the authorities very probably being aware of them, you're exposing yourself to a risk of an immigration ban by making false statements on your application in the form of dodgy documents.

Basically, all such places are a waste of money, even if they don't just take your cash and ghost you.

Thanks for your reply mate.  :)

I've probably saved you some money - and maybe an immigration ban

Fred wrote:

I've probably saved you some money - and maybe an immigration ban

did you say "ban"? PM, please.   :D

Any country and employer will check the authenticity of these certificates so If you purchase and use the illegal certificates to get a job anywhere you will be banned from that country.