[help] Travel to Vietnam

Hello guys! I have a plan to travel to Vietnam next month. I think I will visit Da Nang city??? Is it Okay? Any suggestions for me to choose a hotel, where to get delicious food?
Thank you so much!

sunshineqd1 wrote:

I think I will visit Da Nang city??? Is it Okay?

Are you asking for our permission to visit Da Nang?

sunshineqd1 wrote:

Any suggestions for me to choose a hotel, where to get delicious food?

Have you ever travelled before?  If this is your first time away from home, let me introduce you to Google, a very good search engine upon which you can find thousands of hotels and restaurants in every city in the world.

BTW, your profile shows that you're a Vietnamese expat who has been to Lâm Ðồng and now lives in Angola.  That info doesn't jive with your inquiries at all.

Da Nang is an increasingly popular place to visit although it is a fairly large city. Hoi An, which is nearby might be better for tourists. Also, the historic city Hue is near there. Anyway, the main airport is in Da Nang, so if you are flying you will have to go through there anyway.

I like this travel website for Southeast Asia, but I'm not sure how up-to-date their information is sometimes:

https://www.travelfish.org/location/vie … ng/da_nang

Use the "Sleep-Eat-See-Travel-Map" menu under the picture at the top to get more details.

Hue: https://www.travelfish.org/location/vie … en_hue/hue

Hoi An:
https://www.travelfish.org/location/vie … nam/hoi_an

There are 2 areas mainly to stay for the average tourist. Downtown-city centre riverside or beachfront, both are nice. Hundreds of places to stay, same as restaurants. It's also a great base for going to hue and hoi an.
Bac dang street along the river is lovely during the day, and lively at night.
Oceanside has tons of seafood restaurants, an thuong, area is an expat foreigner neighbourhood, with international cuisine ranging from Mexican, Thai, American , Indian, Vietnamese, tapas, etc, lots of watering holes with $1 beer, enjoy!

Two recommendations for accommodations in Da Nang:

Downtown (near the Dragon Bridge) – Danang Hilton – 5* (great location, incredible staff, unbelievable breakfast) – about $110 per night

Beach Area – Ngu Hanh District – Haian Beach Hotel & Spa – 4* (great location across from the beach and a terrific evening bar venue – good facilities) - $50 per night

At night:

Bamboo Bar 2 – near the Danang Hilton

Dirty Fingers – excellent BBQ and music Friday nights – near Haian Hotel

I choose Intercontinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort, the price of 1000 USD/night is really quite high but the service and everything provided really makes me satisfied, rating 5/5.

You are trolling blatantly incorrect information in order to offer a "discounted" tour package that will still be grossly inflated over the market rate (a well-known travel industry tactic worldwide).

Current nightly rates there start at about $448.64 USD (₫10,908,644 VNĐ)

Especially during the trip, I chose to experience [link under review]. Being able to see the panoramic view of Danang city from above, this is a memorable and wonderful experience. I will come to (tour company name deleted) again to experience their services on future trips -@Grill Andrew

You truly need practice with impersonating an English-speaking US citizen in your blatant trolls for your tour company.

@sunshineqd1

I love danang. I have been to danang many times and think its a great city to reside in. please send me a message and provide a whatsapp number and we can have a chat . I can share my experience and provide what not to do.

what is your goal? how long do you plan to stay? good luck and you will have a wonderful time. ed

Don't miss the hot spings close by. I love the food and beer at the micro brewery on the beach. My Vietnamese wife does travel reservations,  hotels, tours, etc. Let me know if you need help.

Two recommendations for accommodations in Da Nang:
Downtown (near the Dragon Bridge) – Danang Hilton – 5* (great location, incredible staff, unbelievable breakfast) – about $110 per night

Nope.

Currently

₫2,002,225 VNĐ

$82.43 USD per night

Beach Area – Ngu Hanh District – Haian Beach Hotel & Spa – 4* (great location across from the beach and a terrific evening bar venue – good facilities) - $50 per night  -@Ungarb

Nope.

Currently

₫944,949

$38.90 USD per night

Yes.

When we stayed at the Da Nang Hilton three weeks ago the room charge was $100.13 per night including tax and service charge, before the surcharge for breakfast (“about $110 per night") (booked through Agoda).

Last week in Da Nang a friend recommended the Haian Beach Hotel and Resort for our next visit. The least expensive room for next week on Agoda is USD $48.12 , including tax and service charge, (“about $50 per night”), but that room has “no view”. The least expensive room with a view is $55.12 per night.