Menu
Expat.com

Introduction To Myself

Last activity 14 September 2019 by MikBred

MikBred

Hello friends!  My name is Mike and I'm currently 53 years of age.  I'm a self employed computer software developer that can work remotely.  I'm living in England currently and have been many times to Thailand and I love the country.  I'm a widow, my late wife who was Thai sadly passed away and we lived together in England for 19 years.

I'm planning on retiring to Thailand one day when all the boxes are ticked!  My hobbies include, walking, gardening, travel, computing, gaming, cooking, parks, philosophy, the meaning of life.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends on here, all the best, Mike.

Christine

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions and participate on other threads on the Thailand forum.

Good luck,
Christine

bdlandry

Welcome mike,

I'm 62, from Canada, and my Thai wife of 18 years, living with me in Canada, passed away recently as well.

I am going to be doing the same thing, retiring to Thailand (Chiang Mai, in my case) in about 2 years.

Hope to run into you one day over there.

MikBred

My condolences to you bdlandry I know exactly what you are going through. I'm still struggling with accepting it and I'm sure you are too,  All the vest very best to you and yes, would be great to meet up one day, thank you.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles