How much for renewal of Oman Investor visa?

Oman investor visa renewal charge?
And an investor can drive all vehiclesike trucks pickup and buses or van?

Hi everyone

I have some question regarding investor Visa.

1. What is the cost for new investor Visa as a partner or owner.
2. What is the procedure to transfer name from employment visa to investor Visa. I meant, Any NOC to be required from present employer to transfer employeement visa to investor visa. Please help me to know the full procedure as i am looking to open new CR.

tomeho67 wrote:

Hi everyone

I have some question regarding investor Visa.

1. What is the cost for new investor Visa as a partner or owner.
2. What is the procedure to transfer name from employment visa to investor Visa. I meant, Any NOC to be required from present employer to transfer employeement visa to investor visa. Please help me to know the full procedure as i am looking to open new CR.

I just did mine recently, the cost in manpower is OMR 106 and immigration fee of OMR 50. Have not done the resident card yet, i was told its the same OMR 11.

Transfer of employment visa to investor visa, your old employer need to approve the request in the system which will be initiated through Sanad office. But before proceeding, the manpower clearance should have been done already.

Before opening the CR, you need a written NOC from your old employer that they have no objection for you to enter into a CR or create a new company. The letter should be in English and Arabic.