Medical unfit

I also wanted to know what did you do when your visa was cancelled

Medical unfit in qatar chest xray

Re test xray results how many days going

Re test xray how many days going iam srilanka

My visa cancel bat I won't trai to new company agen bat I won't my QVC medical College please contact me how to make mi fhit

I gone for Gamca medical at Calicut chest xray they give me medicine and told me to come to come after 5 days actually I had an bike accident and it's over 1 yr so they said my ribs fracture are visible so they cannot give medical fit is there any way for me?

Only QVC can refer you to the Hospital and decision will be on Orthopedic Doctor.

I have the same problem and no one is supprting. i did medical from QVC islamabad and after one day they call me again for retest then they send me to another hospital for CT scan and after one month my visa rejected and mentioned medically unfit but at the same time i did medical and xray from my employer appointed center and everything was clear and doctor metioned that i am fit to work. please help and suggest. as it is going hell in my mind and dont know what to do .. employer is saying we cant do anything just wait for final confirmation but i can see online from qatar visa status is cancelled. Please help

Same me same but I search a person who ckear my QVC plz...

i have the same issue from QVC islamabad i did medical and after one day they call me for retest of chest xray and again not satisfied they send me to another hospital for Ct scan then they told me we submitted your reports now wait from Qatar ministry. after one month i receive email from MOI qatar that my visa is rejected and cancelled due to medical unfit also now i can see online visa status as Cancelled. But the issue is that i did my full employment medical from employer appointed center i-e Shifa intl Hospital and all medical reports are clear and doctor clearly mentioend and gave me certificate that i'm fit to work and found no issues. now i dont know where to go and what to do becuase my employer telling me that just wait for final decision and its been 2 months my mecial at QvC happened. please suggest and help