Accommodation cheap hotels in Singapore

Where to find cheap hotels in Singapore.?

Google is your friend. Explore, you will get plenty of information.

Many thanks

There are no cheap hotels in Singapore, by the standards of almost all other places at least.
You can still find rooms for below S$100/night, but for something reasonable I suggest spending more - for luxury much more!

I'm looking for a hotel in Singapore for 4 nights.

a hotel close to the center, quiet and not too expensive.

we are 2 people

Jen Tanglin Shangri-la in Orchard is nice and not too expensive

Thank you +++

Not too expensive is a very generic term.  Singapore is one of the costliest place and central part of the city is definitely costlier than other part of city.

If you dont have preferences such as star hotels then stay in a bugeted hotel ( check agoda.com or booking.com). Frgrance series of hotels and Hotel 81 l series of hotels are budgeted hotels where one night can cost S$120 - S$150.

Here are some options that you might like:

Garden Pod at Gardens by the Bay: This is a unique and eco-friendly accommodation that lets you sleep in a pod surrounded by lush greenery. It is located in Marina Bay, close to the famous Gardens by the Bay attraction. It is only S$39 per night and includes breakfast, Wi-Fi, and access to the garden facilities. This is a great choice if you want to experience nature in the city.

Dream Chaser Boutique Capsule Hotel: This is a modern and stylish capsule hotel that offers comfortable and private sleeping pods. It is located in Bugis, a vibrant and cultural area with many shops, restaurants, and attractions. It is only S$39 per night and includes Wi-Fi, a bar, and a shared lounge. This is a great choice if you want to meet other travelers and enjoy the nightlife.

Hotel Faber Park Singapore - Handwritten Collection: This is a boutique hotel that features elegant and spacious rooms with city views. It is located in Bukit Merah, a residential and historical area with easy access to public transport. It is only S$124 per night and includes Wi-Fi, a restaurant, a bar, and an outdoor pool. This is a great choice if you want to relax and enjoy the local culture.

I hope this helps you find a suitable hotel for your stay in Singapore. Have a wonderful trip! 😊

@Gilles988

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bonjour,

I'm looking for a hotel in Singapore for 4 nights.a hotel close to the center, quiet and not too expensive.we are 2 people        -@Gilles988

@Gilles988 On this anglophone forum, please write in English only, as per the forum rules!

I have removed the French part of your message above.

Since this is not a hotel booking site, please look elsewhere to find and book your accommodation. We can only give advice here.