Mummy and Toddler groups :)

Hi all,
can anyone suggest any good groups for us in the Sliema/St Julians area? Want to get involved in something as soon as we move :) Had a look online but recommendations are always best. Nothing too structured really just a place for little one to run and around and make friends and a chance for me to have a cuppa and a natter xxx

are they the same as child care centres

Similar just that the mummies get to go along too. I will look for childcare centres once IŽm a bit more settled. Looks like we will be moving to Malta in September so just trying to get something sorted for me and little one so we can integrate as soon as we get there xxx

just for your info

LIST OF CHILD CARE CENTRES

ABC CHILDCARE SERVICE
B KIDS SUMMER CLUB
BARNEY'S PLAYSCHOOL & DAY CARE CENTRE
CHILD JESUS EDU-CARE CENTRE
CHISWICK HOUSE SCHOOL
CREATIVE ENERGY
FLEURETTE SCHOOL OF MONTESSORI
FLUTTERBY
FRA DIEGO DAY CARE CENTRE
FUN LAND SUMMER KIDS
FUN LEARN CENTRE
GIGGLES
HAPPY DAYS CHILDCARE CENTRE
HAPPY KIDZ
HI KIDS SUMMER ENCOUTER
ID-DENFIL CHILD CARE CENTRE
IL-BEJTA CHILD CARE CENTRE
IL-MERILL CHILDCARE CENTRE
IL-PASSJU (E.T.C.)
INNOVATIVE FUN FILLED
IT-TAJRA CHILDCARE FACILITY
JACK & JILLS DAY CARE
KAELL'S CHILD CARE CENTRE
KID'S HAVEN CENTRE
KIDSTART CHILDCARE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
KLABB 3-16
LELLUXA CHILDCARE CENTRE
LITTLE ANGELS
LITTLE TOTS
MAGIC WONDERS
MARIA GUZEPPINA CURMI DAY CARE CENTRE
MICKEY'S CHILD CARE DAY CENTRE
NANNA KOLA CHILDCARE CENTRE
NEMO CHILDCARE CENTRE
NEVERLAND
NIKI'S NURSERY SCHOOL
NODDY'S KINDERGARTEN
PEPPRINA CHILDCARE CENTRE
SACRED HEART CONVENT
SAN ANDREA SCHOOL
SAN ANTON DAY CARE CENTRE
SHARON'S NURSERY
SMARTKIDS DAY CENTRE AND FAMILY SUPPORT
SOPHIE'S SUMMER SCHOOL
SPLISH SPLASH SUMMER CLUB
SPORTS 4 KIDS
ST CECILIA'S KINDERGARTEN
ST JOAN ANTIDE SCHOOL
ST JOSEPH DAY CARE CENTRE
ST. MARTIN'S COLLEGE
ST MICHAEL SCHOOL
ST PAULA CHILDCARE/PLAYCENTRE
STEPPING STONES CHILD DAY
SUMMER ACTIVE KIDZ
TEDDIES CHILDCARE CENTRE
TENDER LOVING CARE CHILDCARE CENTRE
THE DAYCARE CENTRE & NURSERY SCHOOL
THE INSPIRE FOUNDATION
THI LAKIN SCHOOL
TINY TOTS
VICTORIA NURSERY SCHOOL
ZOO SUMMER CLUB

Bloody hell ha ha I didn't find that many!!! Thanks so much. IŽve had a couple of inbox messages to so well on my way too make some lovely friends xxx

Hi,

Are there anyMontessori preschools or kindergartens in Mellieha?

Or any other good preschool in Mellieha besides the nun's (Child Jesus) preschool?

Many thanks

If there are any other interested mommy's and toddlers out there that would like to form a play group  - pls inbox me

My son is almost 3.5 years old

Bé & Pierre

be@planbe.co.za

I would be interested to be part of a playgroup - have a son 2years and 8month old

Hi Doris,

There is a mums & kids meet up at playzone in Sliema on Mondays and Wednesday's from 230pm on wards. Where are you living? I'm in Swieqi and have a 3 year old daughter and 7 month old daughter.

X

Hi Jennifer
Thanks for your reply. Great will def. come by as well. Will you be there on Wednesday? I live in St. Julians at the moment so not far from you (I think).

I'm not normally there on Wednesdays as my daughter has dancing in Mosta (although I'm not sure if she will be going back). Yes we're not far in Swieqi, and my husband works in St Julians. I pass through on my way to Sliema to take my oldest to Kindergarten there too every day. :) we are free most afternoons if you would like to meet for a park trip,or something?

That would be great - we could also do one of the playgrounds in Sliema if you like (after you pick up your daughter from Kindergarten) if easier. Do you know any playgrounds in our area?
Anyway open for suggestions and we are flexible timewise. So let me know :)

There are a few parks in Swieqi, one not far from mine. And then there is the big new ish one in pembroke. Or there is he indoor play areas at Bay Street and funland :)

Wow you are an expert - haven't been to any of this places. What time/day would work for you?
Doris :)