Long term visa D time start date ?

hi to all
Family reunification visas D art 10

i want to ask about waiting time period

Do they count Time period of 9 months from date of submitted application from aliens office OR file send to Belgium embessy OR   file send to belgium  immigration office?

thanks in advance

I have the same question, because my family applied with me but the embassy sent their applications to the government for decision, so I don't know when to start counting from? Is it from submitting the applications in the Embassy or when the embassy informed us that the applications were sent to the Government for decision or when their applications start to appear on the online tool of "What's happening to my application"?

As far as I remember, it's the date that embassy forward the file.

In the case of my girlfriend, the embassy in Vietnam said it would take from 5-8 weeks after the interview, which was the same timeframe as said on dofi (cohabitation visa C).
So I would say: "when the file is fully ready to be send to Brussels"
I'll check the laws tomorrow.

Hello,

The date of verification taken into account is that when the immigration office officially receives your file.

waiting your reply

application start date is when you submit file to Embassy.

ref: https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/EN/Appl … pplication

Section : D visa for the purpose of family reunification with a Belgian citizen

The Immigration Office must take a decision within 6 months of the date on which the applicant submitted his / her file.

sorry correct reference url is
https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/EN/Appl … x#D%20card

What about the A card holder?

The website says:
"The Immigration Office must take a decision within 9 months of the date mentioned on the certificate of deposit issued by the post (Annex 15quinquies to the Royal Decree of October 8, 1980)"

So what is the certificate issued by the post actually?! Is this for whom applied for their dependencies from inside Belgium? What about who applied in an abroad Belgian Embassy?