Hepatitis B infection

can anyone of u  go to moh or preventive hospital and ask them about this matter inquired about the issue whether they r going to implement the law  or its just a fake whare r the officials gone without doing anything?nobody is giving the correct and relevant information in preventive hospital how much time will the y take just to implement it? what r the requirements r needed for just cancelling the previous rule  they have to just inform the preventive department to cancel the checking of hep b thats it, i dont think so that, that much of time is needed only just to inform them.these people are really disgusting dont bothered for anything.

raksh wrote:

hi finder
i want to ask that when u went for test what did they tell u about implementing they told u the duration  or something?coz as asmaali said to wait for couple of month that means after  ramzan period coz as i know they do not work during ramzan and summer holidays are also going on may b the officials  must have gone somewhere that is whay they are taking so much of time and asma told us to wait for 2 months in her reply.

finder went for test so did they they give any confirmation?

yes they said changes hv been made but d medical centres not yet informed....I  totally understand how tough each day is but    life here is LIKE THAT.....Atleast theey changed the laws,...what could we do if they wouldnot???????????I was in d  same boat but miracles do happen and my visa was taken as renewal..... i feel ur pain and am still praying for d changes....

just remember nothing is more than life and death.... its a passing phase and praying it passes soon for all... inshallah....

dear friends
its my 8th time i m telling u to be patience and calm coz what news r coming is good and hope fully its in our favour dont be panic and stay calm coz finder is quite right that time is near now and dont go for panic
its not easy to implement new law coz the people they have banned they r thinking abt them also and they will make ach and every thing quite clear wait and see for 14 days and u will have ur possible answer okk
take care and byee

ibrar258 wrote:

dear friends
its my 8th time i m telling u to be patience and calm coz what news r coming is good and hope fully its in our favour dont be panic and stay calm coz finder is quite right that time is near now and dont go for panic
its not easy to implement new law coz the people they have banned they r thinking abt them also and they will make ach and every thing quite clear wait and see for 14 days and u will have ur possible answer okk
take care and byee

14days? really?

YES - let us be PATIENT.

the law last 2008 for hbv - announced APRIL and implemented JULY. It takes 3 months.

Now we are yet waiting for days, and we are blaming and cursing the UAE government for this duration of time.

Let us be rather be happy that the first step for the changed was already been done...

Our being IMPATIENT and writing / approaching MOH or government officials could make the matter worse.

Hi guys,

I just made the 2nd medical yesterday and gave the recieving copy to our HR. They say that they will find a way to work things out but the last words they say are "we'll see what we can do". I know I have could have waited longer but the feeling of anxiety and worrying makes me ill. If God really want me to pursue my career here then I know he will find a way.

Should the law will be changed or not, I believe that it's not in my hands. I guess it will be more painful for me if I spend more time working with my colleagues here then later on I will find out that the law will not change. I just hold on what bobot(one member who started all this blog)saud that I just have to be honest with my employer and they will be the one to pursue if your worth here or not.

I know some of you will say that I made a stupid move but I guess it is what I feel the move that will give me peace of mind.

keep you posted what will happen

stick 17 whatever will happen...... wil happen for goos , bcz u wanted to b honest...and allah helps who r pious and fair....dont worry u did what u thought wz right....

Stick,

I can understand what you are feeling and what you did. This is not the end of the world as i told my family. I came here and got something if things dont work i will move somewhere else. Life doesnt stop.
Having said that i dont know i have a feeling that you might get through. I may be wrong but lets see. Intuition :|

stick17 wrote:

Hi guys,

I just made the 2nd medical yesterday and gave the recieving copy to our HR. They say that they will find a way to work things out but the last words they say are "we'll see what we can do". I know I have could have waited longer but the feeling of anxiety and worrying makes me ill. If God really want me to pursue my career here then I know he will find a way.

Should the law will be changed or not, I believe that it's not in my hands. I guess it will be more painful for me if I spend more time working with my colleagues here then later on I will find out that the law will not change. I just hold on what bobot(one member who started all this blog)saud that I just have to be honest with my employer and they will be the one to pursue if your worth here or not.

I know some of you will say that I made a stupid move but I guess it is what I feel the move that will give me peace of mind.

keep you posted what will happen

guys, just for information... (if you are applying for new visa and your job does not fall under the 6 categories)

As per our PRO the doctors now are very considerate in deportating HBsag+ residency applicants. He said that the first test is to check and the second test is to verify.If verified, they check on the viral load if its active or inactive. If active you are sure for deportation. If inactive, they say that you will get "unfit to work" but with the descretion of the company/employer for amendment. (there are also instances that they make 3rd check this is to verify if your viral load is so low which is a sign that you have vaccination, then you will get a fit to work comment)That is why it is crutial to get the help from your PRO for inactive states because even you do not fall under the six categories they still have to make investigations considering on the nature of your work, your medical insurance, gender,..etc.

As for my case, they we do not know until tom. He said that he (PRO) cannot intervene on the doctors decision. He can only work things through if there is an amendment clause on the report. Specially now that the reports are submitted online (from hospital to the immigrations)they process it quickly.

He also said that if there is no amendment clause stated, it is impossible to get through even if you go to other hospital saying that your case is inactive. Because you are provoking wrong judgement on the government hospital.

Our PRO has more than 10 years of experience. He said that he handled all possible case for Hep B, HIV and TB. He also said that even if the new law commence, (he knows that the law is approved). If the doctor requires you for HBsAg you will be in this kind procedure.

stick17 wrote:

guys, just for information... (if you are applying for new visa and your job does not fall under the 6 categories)

As per our PRO the doctors now are very considerate in deportating HBsag+ residency applicants. He said that the first test is to check and the second test is to verify.If verified, they check on the viral load if its active or inactive. If active you are sure for deportation. If inactive, they say that you will get "unfit to work" but with the descretion of the company/employer for amendment. (there are also instances that they make 3rd check this is to verify if your viral load is so low which is a sign that you have vaccination, then you will get a fit to work comment)That is why it is crutial to get the help from your PRO for inactive states because even you do not fall under the six categories they still have to make investigations considering on the nature of your work, your medical insurance, gender,..etc.

As for my case, they we do not know until tom. He said that he (PRO) cannot intervene on the doctors decision. He can only work things through if there is an amendment clause on the report. Specially now that the reports are submitted online (from hospital to the immigrations)they process it quickly.

He also said that if there is no amendment clause stated, it is impossible to get through even if you go to other hospital saying that your case is inactive. Because you are provoking wrong judgement on the government hospital.

Our PRO has more than 10 years of experience. He said that he handled all possible case for Hep B, HIV and TB. He also said that even if the new law commence, (he knows that the law is approved). If the doctor requires you for HBsAg you will be in this kind procedure.

Good luck and waiting for your updated news tomorrow~~
God bless you ~

still no news?

Dear all,
Anybody can say that What are 6 categories?? and if Visa on renewal status HBV test will taken? I am an Electrical Technician and my visa expiring on Nov-2010 and Hbsag +ve. kindly advise anybody.... Please.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

Khliwoli
Fed up
Let's go home......:P

mzfrrr wrote:

still no news?

i dont think 6 categories include  electricians.................

Hi,

6 Categories involves people in hospitals, saloon, restaurants, teachers, maid, drivers.

for my news...

Me and our PRO went to the hospital. The doctors said that they cannot give me medical certificate because I am Hepatitis B positive However it is inactive. My PRO ask if he can make an amendment but the doctor said that there is no need. They are waiting for the new instruction that involves professionals that do not fall under the 6 categories. Since my employment visa is till Aug 8. I am legally allowed here till then. Our PRO said that I must exit (not deport) if the new rules are not in place till Aug 8. and come back whenever the new law came to effect. I can not stay here after that cause it means that the company have to pay fines.

I don't know if this is good or bad news... I dont even know if this is any news at all because all the recent post are like this.

Till Aug 8. I will have to wait...As if I have a choice.

stick 17 they did not tell you  from when most  probably the rule is going to implement do the y have any idea after how much time it is goin to b implemented

stick 17..... good no ban for u... if d  rules implement , u can always come bk inshallah....dont worry... u saved all d stress u had to go thru   by waiting.....

Anyone can reply?

For housewife they'll give fittness certificate or not?

hello everyone.

That is a good news.

Yeah, how about housewife?

Thank you.

Stiff

Hi,

It is really gives me surprise that yr employer helps you very much. There are employers who did not even care to help even after 16 years of service.

be good for them, they are really good people.

winstar

stick17 wrote:

Dear Finder,

I really appreciate your help. I appologize on being so nosy. It's just that 1.My boss wants me get my drivers license done (he provide me with personal driver till my driver's license is done which is company cost). 2. I stay in the hotel till July 9th and after that I have to rent a flat in which I have to pay by issuing checks from a bank. Both requires residence visa to be processed.

I am just felt embarass with my employer that they spend so much for me then in the end (should there will be no change till Aug.8) I will be deported.

I am thinking that I should go to the hospital then find somebody to talk to if there is something that i can do to pass, since the law is about to change. I just do not know the process on the second test. Am I able to have a chance to talk with any doctor or they will just proceed with the second test.

I hope what I have written make sense and I the informations I read from this blog really helped me to be strong and brave to face whatever is destined for me.

if u r in Abu Dhabi go to seha upstair room 27 beside the door there is one man sitting hes very nice he may help u.

Dear stick17,

You and me are same situation. I'm also waiting for the rule. My employment visa will be over on 2nd Aug. I have appeared in first medical, I'm also HBV carrier. The report was positive.

You have mentioned in your post that your PRO is saying you must exit. I have heard that if you have appeared in first medical and the report is positive. After first medical, then you go for visa cancellation, they will consider your first medical result and put 1 year or life time ban.

is it true???

Channel wrote:

Dear stick17,

You and me are same situation. I'm also waiting for the rule. My employment visa will be over on 2nd Aug. I have appeared in first medical, I'm also HBV carrier. The report was positive.

You have mentioned in your post that your PRO is saying you must exit. I have heard that if you have appeared in first medical and the report is positive. After first medical, then you go for visa cancellation, they will consider your first medical result and put 1 year or life time ban.

is it true???

One doctor who works in Abu Dhabi SEHA hospital said so.

hi everybody

l wonder why you who have enough time don't go for treatment then apply for med. check 1st one will be +ve but the second will be approved. thats what the gov. analyst told me.

hi everybody

if the law is implemented (no medical checkup for hbsag)is there any hope for the banned people like me,will the ban be automatically lifted bcoz of the new rule i like listen from somebody who knows

HI
I AM IN ABUDHABI AND MY HUSBAND HAVE HbsAg +ve.I AND MY TWO CHILDRENS ARE NOT INFECTED.MY HUSBANDS PROFESSION IS ELECTRIC TECHNICIAN AND HIS VISA RENEWAL ON NOV 2010.SO ANYONE HELP ME TO WHAT IS THE PRESENT SITUATION IN MEDICAL TEST FOR VISA RENEWAL.PLEASE GIVE ME A REPLY.

Dear muneerranjum,

There are many buildings for seha. Pls tell me where it is situated. what i have to tell him. And tell us we should contact him before the blood test or after.

Please give the details atleast in brief.
-------------------------------------------

muneeranjum wrote:

if u r in Abu Dhabi go to seha upstair room 27 beside the door there is one man sitting hes very nice he may help u.

Go to Seha near Alwahda Mall there is Disease prevention and screening section go to upstair room 27 discuss with him your matter. He may tell you the actual situation regarding rules implementation. Also you can meet there incharge Dr. Saeed one local dr. He will tell you the confirm situation regarding the rules. Plz dont give them any reference for this info.

I wanna visa transfer from one firm to other firm in Abu Dhabi.
One of the person in this blog has told he has not been tested for hepatitis b since he changed the visa from Dubai to Abu Dhabi.

Is it okay. I am really worried to go there

----------------------------

muneeranjum wrote:

Go to Seha near Alwahda Mall there is Disease prevention and screening section go to upstair room 27 discuss with him your matter. He may tell you the actual situation regarding rules implementation. Also you can meet there incharge Dr. Saeed one local dr. He will tell you the confirm situation regarding the rules. Plz dont give them any reference for this info.

To Mzfrrr.

Are you effected with this Hepa B case as well, well if you don't then better don't give any advice n opinion about this disease cos for sure you know nothing about it. All the victims in this forum know exactly what they have to do for the medication.

Action speaks louder n than talk pal.

To Usta,

Please check for all the information about visa rule in previous page of this forum. There have been clear information that you required.

stresslady wrote:

pls give me some advice.. i will be going to dubai this coming september under husband sponsorship.. what do you think people.. do i have to secure a residence visa right away or get a visit visa only,and wait for the implementation of the rule?

Hello Stresslady! No worries if you are going here under Husband Visa even you are infected with HBV. I myself also infected with HBV but they give me the residence visa. you will undergo medical tests even you will be positive they will grant you the residence visa.

Hello Finder! I have the same situation before. I was employed in Jebel Ali and suddenly my company closed. I was very upset and scared because I have to change my visa and go for medical test. I change my visa  under my husband sponsorship and go for medical. When I got the medical result I was positive by Hepa B (which I know from the beginning). The Al satwa hospital told me go to Muhaisnah hospital (not quite sure the name) and get the result there. When I went there the in charge asked me which sponsor I'll be, I told him under my husband and immediately he stamped my medical report that I'm fit and now I'm on husband visa for a year. I don't know if it is the same rule applied in Abu Dhabi.

finder wrote:

its was a visa transfer by noc a year back, but bcz his visa got transferred frm dubai to abudhabi, now my visa xpires and has to b renewed... till now it was on dubai visa....its me who is positive and has my visa renewed twice wd hb positive status....but now will go for medical  first time after visa rules changes... will they consider me as a new visa   or will they  have  my file showing i m an old hb positive case and take me as renewal.....

Last year I brought my wife here in Abu Dhabi and she was found hbsag +ve. Then they did not allow her to stay here.They told me cancel her visa as normal and send her back.She was uder my sponsorship. Two month before I did checked with immigration she is not banned.
Any one have info regarding this if they will allow her to get residence visa under my sponsorship in Abu Dhabi.

yes jairica, same rule  everywhere.... but y visa for 1 year?????????? should b 3  years....

JaiRica wrote:
stresslady wrote:

pls give me some advice.. i will be going to dubai this coming september under husband sponsorship.. what do you think people.. do i have to secure a residence visa right away or get a visit visa only,and wait for the implementation of the rule?

Hello Stresslady! No worries if you are going here under Husband Visa even you are infected with HBV. I myself also infected with HBV but they give me the residence visa. you will undergo medical tests even you will be positive they will grant you the residence visa.

Dear JaiRica,

When did you got your residence visa? When did you have your medical exam?

All hepB positive HOUSEWIFE on this forum who applied residence visa (husband visa) from July 2008 to date were denied and deported (except for renewal only).

Kindly verify your statement!

Dear Jairica,

Your case is very interesting and your so lucky. I am also under the sponsorship of my husband but I failed the med test because I also have Hepa B. When I had my second med test at Muhaisna, my husband got the result and it was written their medically unfit. But I was not deported until now. Actually, I am already overstaying for a couple of months.
When did you have your test?