Hepatitis B infection

hi guys!!! what is the new implementation about hepa b expirants in uae????? pls enlighten me.....

Online transfer of medical test data in Dubai proves efficient
"There is no need for a customer to hand in the medical fitness test result personally to us," he said.

By Bassma Al Jandaly, Senior Reporter
Published: 00:00 February 7, 2010
Reader comments (1)

Online medical fitness registration through:
- Authorised typist offices DHA
- Official website (www.dha.gov.ae)Image Credit: Jupiter ImagesImage 1 of 212Dubai: Data of medical fitness tests for the purpose of issuing residence visas is now transferred electronically between the health and residency departments, said a Ministry of Interior official.

Lieutenant Colonel Khalid Nasser Al Razouqi, Assistant of the Director General for Information Technology at the General Department for Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai told Gulf News that data of medical fitness tests done at any of the health department's clinics is now sent only online without issuing anything on paper.

"There is no need for a customer to hand in the medical fitness test result personally to us," he said.

Lt Col Al Razouqi said the transaction is done electronically, online, between the health department and the General Department for Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai.

"This service is giving clear, accurate and quick information about the medical tests for the purpose of residency," he said.

He said such services offer accurate results and will help in avoiding any forgery or changes in the medical test result if handed in by the public.

Process

"Previously the customer used to pay several visits to the health department and to the residency to submit the fitness test. Now there is no need for that as we receive the result online," he said.

"We decided to start this service electronically in 2008 and teams from residency and from the health department worked on launching the service," Lt Col Al Razouqi said.

"The service came alive three months ago," he said.

He said that after a customer does his or her medical fitness test for the purpose of residency the result will be sent electronically while the customer will be informed about that through an SMS.

"As a start we began the online service with only the health department and we are going to cooperate with Dubai Municipality clinics, Dubai Police clinic and the Ministry of Health in this regard," he said.

"After the issuance of residency permit, the applicant must go for medical fitness test. The details of the applicant will be needed in the health department system," he said.

Lt Col Al Razouqi said the medical fitness result sent online is valid for three months. "If the person comes to us after that period the application will be rejected," he said.

"In case the person is not fit such information will be sent to us and the department will take the needed steps to deport that person.

High security

"Such services offer very high security information and protect all parties — the residency department, the health department and the residents. The service also saves efforts and time," he said.

"The public do not need to go back and forth between the two departments to hand the medical test results," he said. "When we receive the complete medical fitness test result about the person, the system will automatically block the residency transactions of those who are not fit," he said. Since the launch of the service, some 168,736 transactions have been carried out.

"This is part of Takamul Electronic Integration project. This service started three months ago and it offers services to all residents in Dubai," he said.

Engineer Khalid Sulaiman, Project Manager, said the required documents for medical tests are residence permit copy, two recent passport photos, coloured copy of the passport and also the original passport and all these must be presented at the health department clinic.

List of centres: Online service

-  Al Muhaisna Fitness Centren Occupational Health Centre in Al Satwa

-  Al Mankhoul Health Centre near Eid Mussala

- Al Twar Healthy Centre in Al Qusaisn Al Khawaneej Health Centre

- Al Bada'a Health Centre on Shaikh Zayed Road

- Al Lessily Health Centre on Dubai-Al Ain Roadn Airport Clinic

- Al Safa Health Centre for executives located in Jumeirah

- Dubai International Financial Centre for the centre's employees at the Emirates Tower on Shaikh Zayed Road

-  Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority for Dafza clients and staff

- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority for Jafza clients at Jebel Ali

- Knowledge Village for Tecom Investment executives at Dubai Internet City

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/gover … t-1.579374

so whats now the requirement ?

hi

for eone one this forum who is looking for a cure for hep b.
there is a medicine called 'virohep'. please do a search on it and try to get it for a complete cure.

Below is the link
http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/ayur … tis-b.html

Dear sasha please tell me where in dubai can i find and how much is it costing please reply.

Hi! I have hep c positive for antibodies but negative pcr. as i search through the web there is no exact details on what tests are being done. as well the private clinics cannot give any answer. could anyone suggest where i can get a help with that?

Hi guys i am the new member, i heard SAIF zone sharjah had already implemented the new rule.

can anyone from sharjah confirm this?

if this is true, this is another small step to what we have long been waiting for. hopefully, the whole UAE will implement the new rule very very soon.

Please check who get information for Sharjah ,but I checked whole news in U.A.E. , I didnot got any news , only 7-Jul-2010,
The Ministerial Council of Services yesterday approved a proposal by the Ministry of Health to amend the expatriates' medical test system.

The meeting was chaired by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs and Council Chairman Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

The amendment is confined to the medical tests that people coming into the country for residence, work or study should take.

The council approved the compilation of a federal draft law to regulate the licensing of health institutions in the UAE.

Dear Mickey thanks for your inform can you tell us which website you got the 7/7/2010 news above once again i say thax
keep us updated.

hi mickey2000...

do u have any news to read???? new updates abuot hepa b expirants at uae.......

hepatitis has no cure because its viral, one has to be careful in taking any med or herbs.  just make your immune system stronger because theres a possibility to wash it out from the body. eat green leafy veg, avoid alcohol and oily food.

Guys !!!! today i went to Sharjah SAIF Zone clinic.  they have already started to give clearance to Hep B+ started from 18th July. officially they have not changed the systems for the test       As they are waiting for the approved copy of new law.

luisa.punzalan@yahoo.com wrote:

hepatitis has no cure because its viral, one has to be careful in taking any med or herbs.  just make your immune system stronger because theres a possibility to wash it out from the body. eat green leafy veg, avoid alcohol and oily food.

I regret your statement is not accurate, Big pharma did not find a cure but same as for HIV they are spending money to it.

It is not because it is viral that it is not curable.

Dear Leo
Thank you for your information, but I checked from my side also in all information also, Law is not coming.

Also, our friends asked me website I got ... you can search google.ae

leo041977 wrote:

Guys !!!! today i went to Sharjah SAIF Zone clinic.  they have already started to give clearance to Hep B+ started from 18th July. officially they have not changed the systems for the test       As they are waiting for the approved copy of new law.

Thanks alot leo this is a good sign of hope again i believe the UAE leaders are being gaided by God coz they do take time to help the helpless lets pray for the full adoption of the law allover the country and even other countries,God blessings to all of you guys.

well ther is a cure with ancient indian medicine.but maybe the success rate is not 100%.it also depends on the individuals case.
there are places esp in tamilnadu in india where they are giving medicines made of leaves and it is being cured.
even otherwise medicines like virohep or hepavirin does not have any side affects unlike alopathy medicines.
i think one can giv it a try as it is inexpensive and has no side effects.

dennisp wrote:

I regret your statement is not accurate, Big pharma did not find a cure but same as for HIV they are spending money to it.

It is not because it is viral that it is not curable.

Hi guys, I just wanna share my recent experience. I share the same fate wit all of u, as I am also HBV+. My contract is set to expire on August 22 but since my PRO is going on vacation early August they hav required me to go for the medical on July 22 to start off with the renewal of my visa. I went to Satua Clinic and they have taken my blood sample. They've advised me that the result will be out in a couple of days time. And today, July 25, I have confirmed wit one of the medical staff (my country fellow) there that I have passed the medical test. He has told me that they administer HIV test ONLY for those who are renewing their visas and nothing else. I'm set to collect the result day after tomorrow as I have to submit the same to my company. I hope this made sense. God bless us all.

And remember there's always a silver lining even in the darkest of clouds.

cryptic,

thanks for that.  that rule is applied for those renewals and for those pipol who also wish to change their company and will not go outside UAE after cancellation.

Dear Leo
Thank you for your information, but I checked from my side also in all information also, Law is not coming.

Also, our friends asked me website I got ... you can search google.ae

Dear Mickey,

I had been to Sharjah saif zone clinic they confirmed that they are giving clearence of Hep B+ to both new and renewal of visa.

The reason for delay in implementing the new law is the chief Doctor of the ministry was on leave till 17th of july.

The information what i have recived is for the Saif Zone clinic.

Hope the new law gets implement before Ramadan.

Lets pray for it.

go go go!!

Dear Leo,
Thank you so much Leo, I hope god will protect all of us, and this thing make me love to stay U.A.E. ,and have hope to make better thing for U.A.E. also, God will protect all of us,

I hope all people who are deported before , can come back and working , keeping live for their family also,
Thank you,
Mickey

Dear Luisa,

Is this confirm they did't check the heb.b for the renewel or changing of job with in UAE. becuase if you change the compnay that mean you are considered as new visa applicant.

sias

Sias,

in al baraha they are helping just do not go outside UAE after cancellation, for sure you will get ur new visa even if its other company.

Hi Anmari,

My visa is already expired and until now I did'nt exit in dubai. But my employer said i need to exit this week. We will be paying the penalty. (We waited for the PRO to be back in dubai) I will be ban for six months in labour because of the cancellation of visa (not because of medical failure result) but still can get visit visa.

Is there anybody knows if Al Baraha is giving a chance to those who are new visa applicant.

Luisa,

My case is I haven't get a residence visa before. My employment visa is not stamp because of this hepa b+. Will they give me a chance? Hoping not to exit dubai because I read in this column that she got a text message after a few months that she's been ban in uae. Am I right?

Please help and enlighten me.....

thanks and hopeful,

Aya1976

Aya,

The law is giving consideration to those expat who's got the visa before they implement this hep b. requirements.  But if you are a new comer and your visa comes from visit visa they cannot help you, you just have to wait for the new rule to come, i have the feeling that it will come soon.

sasha2010 wrote:

Thanks Henrydet

I just wnated to know wht are the possibilities of getting a ban, before we go and ask in the immigration.
im just so scared as to what they will say.

henrydets wrote:

Dear Sasha
Your hus should check if you are banned or not before applying for a visa.

Sasha,

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR CASE? Have u check in immigration?

Aya,

The law is giving consideration to those expat who's got the visa before they implement this hep b. requirements.  But if you are a new comer and your visa comes from visit visa they cannot help you, you just have to wait for the new rule to come, i have the feeling that it will come soon.

Luisa,

Thanks for the info...

Jumik:
As per one of our member Muneer Anjum:
According to my info for hcv they r giving fitness since November 2009.http://www.haad.ae/haad/tabid/82/Default.aspx?udt_1155_param_page=2&udt_1155_param_search=&udt_1155_param_orderby=Approval_x0020_Date&udt_1155_param_orderDirection=descending
Check this link for visa screening rules.
I am also the victim of Antibody HCV positive but PCR negative and scared as my contract is on the way and most probably need to go AD by next month and scared.

so hep c has been given clearance for long time now.

Please guys try to read from page one of this forum and you will get the answers,What we are waiting for is the adoption of the aproved law at all the testing centers let us search for when is it going to be applied if you know anyone from the ministries concerned please talk to him or her about it,let us not giveup at least the gov has given us hope.

omarfarooq wrote:

Jumik:
As per one of our member Muneer Anjum:
According to my info for hcv they r giving fitness since November 2009.http://www.haad.ae/haad/tabid/82/Default.aspx?udt_1155_param_page=2&udt_1155_param_search=&udt_1155_param_orderby=Approval_x0020_Date&udt_1155_param_orderDirection=descending
Check this link for visa screening rules.
I am also the victim of Antibody HCV positive but PCR negative and scared as my contract is on the way and most probably need to go AD by next month and scared.

your case is renewal so no need to woorry for more info please search or go thro the past pages of this forum good luck.

Hi guys, i just had my medical today but for me they consider it as renewal since i did not go outside the country, im hoping for the best to come. they took my blood sample but im not sure if hep. b is included. i did not get the name of clinic, its in al qusais near emirates catering accomodation.

is there anybody know the name of the clinic in al qusais where all employeesof dubai silicon oasis go

Mitya Underwood - The National

Last Updated: June 16. 2010 12:35AM UAE / June 15. 2010 8:35PM GMT

Everyone applying or renewing their work or residency visa must undergo a medical fitness test that screens them for a number of deportable diseases including HIV/Aids, leprosy and TB.

so it means that now it is confirmed that whether he is new comer or going to renew his visa, he will be checked only for HIV,leprosy and TB and not for HCV,HBV and syphilis.

i will check further, but i have the feeling they already implement the new rule.

I don't think so because I saw all news in all medias until now. I didnot see new law come to effect.

We pass week by week, we hope next week new law will come offically for us ... for everyone .. who are here ... ,and our frinds who are deported before.....
We will pray God for that.. Please help us...

When the rule will be implimented they will gazzet it,keep hope alife guys.