Hepatitis B infection

Dear Henry , gazzet .. what does it mean?

Means that the news will be anounced on news papers like Gulf news khaleej times etc.

Thank you Henry

Now we r worried about job. There is no end for our worries. Isn't it. God must help us.

have been reading this info from way back when i was dignosed with hepa b last March 2009.I lost job and had to apply from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. My work is as Executive Assistant and as expected when i was hired and upon completion of my labour approval has to go under medical tests. THis proves to be the most shocking day of my whole life when i was found to be positive of the disease..I cried a river and lost hope and almost die physically..the torment and agony were almost unimaginable as I will be earning more from what i expected and my son is under my sponsorship, the company will be providing everything for both me and my son including air ticket and health insureance. I have learned to accept my faith after days of crying and praying to god to give me strength. But 2 days before my departure i got a call from the pRO of my old company that the Abu Dhabi health committee has decided to grant me a fit to work visa on my employment and that i need not go home and worry...this is bec i am here for almost 6 yrs now and at that time when i was applying for a new employment i did not leave the country. This is true also as i dont fall into that six categories. Now I am hopeful that the same thing happens to me as I am changing my company again and will have to do my medical this coming week. I know how powerful is our prayer and with this lets not loss hope...i have been experiencing sleepless nights for days now and even if my faith is so strong, fears and confusion still sets in. I will keep u guys posted on the outcome of my medical soon. Lets all pray together for the gift of hope and triumph as i have a feeling our hearts desire will be given to us anytime now...

Dear Sir,

Every one tells that there are not checking for Hep B while transfering visa from one to another. How did they check for you. Please give us the answer. Becuase I am thinking to change my job from one to another. Please help me.

thx evrybody i passed)

Hi, Guys and Girls..

I just registered myself for this discussion forum. I read your comments and I would like to share my personal experience regarding HB+. I am working in abudhabhi and I sponsored my wife as house wife in January 2010 and when we go throw SEHA medical test we found that my wife is a carrier of HB+ and one guy in clinic told us that send her back before deport and I send her back.
Then we go to a hospital in our home town and we found that she is a carrier but she cant transmit to other and this hospital give us a letter and then I bring my wife again and we show that letter to a doctor in SEHA and they send us to MAFRAQ hospital to check again and we go there all the test done and the doctor from MAFRAQ hospital give us a letter that she cant transmit so she can have visa but SEHA doctor refuse and ask me to send her back because the new law is coming and after that rule they will not check HB and it will be good for us but still we are waiting I have no idea when it will be implement.

I hope for a good.... Please keep me update if the rule is change.

dear all brohters and sisters, we hope new law will come to effect next week, pray for that.

Dear Sakhan
Thax so much for your inform can you please share with us when was that day when doctor told you the new rule is coming so that we can confirm that somthing is going on coz many of us here we are in same situation thanks once again.let us keep praying.

hi guys,

I have been to al baraha hospital last thursday and the doctor told me to go home. He said there is not a rumor on their end that the law is coming within a couple of weeks. They are holding  tons of cases there and they said the most that they can is not to submit the file to immigration for blacklisting. He said I could exit and come back on September which most probably the law would be implemented ( He is not 100% sure).

I am keeping my fingers crossed cause I only have till Aug 8 to stay. I do not know if our company would still want me back after the exit (Since they already spent so much and would be dumb enough to take risk again).

Thank you guys and hope to here the good news soon.

Is it near the labour camp / workers accomodation? If it is, then it is the Al Muhaisnaih Clinic. That's where I was asked to go for a blood retest, after my initial blood test from Satwa showed that I am positive for hepatitis B surface antigen. They electronically transmitted my medical result to immigration and advised me to go back to my country immediately. I am lucky to have found this forum which helped me a lot to finally secure my residence permit even if I am positive for HPV.

luisa.punzalan@yahoo.com wrote:

is there anybody know the name of the clinic in al qusais where all employeesof dubai silicon oasis go

Dear Positive,

what happened, how were you able to have your clearance ?

Dear Concern,

I went to Al Baraha hospital and informed them about my case. I was changing my visa from husband visa to company visa(without leaving UAE) and they helped me, even if my medical report was already transmitted to immigration dept. They asked me to do another medical test in Al baraha and I was able to secure a fit to work certificate and they told me whom to see in immigration to delete my ban and previous medical record sent by Muhaisnah Clinic.

concern wrote:

Dear Positive,

what happened, how were you able to have your clearance ?

when was this happened ? because its the dubai silicon oasis whos doing our visa.

i have no idea what will happen now. i had my medical last thursday, they only took a blood sample since i did not go outside UAE, until now no news for my result yet.

winstar99

just make sure you will not go out of UAE upon cancellation

My time almost finnish , please kindly help each other to check new law is coming already or not.

Dear Concern,

My case happened around last week of March 2010 and i finished my residence visa on 2nd week of April 2010.

I hope everything will be okay with your test.

concern wrote:

when was this happened ? because its the dubai silicon oasis whos doing our visa.

i have no idea what will happen now. i had my medical last thursday, they only took a blood sample since i did not go outside UAE, until now no news for my result yet.

I am a carrier of HBV with Abu Dhabi residence visa of 3 years. When I had the intial medical exam in 2008, I noticed the report of blood test without HBV itom. I got the working permit. Last year I seached some news of medical exam for visa renewal, I found what I had been worried that they started to check HBV. I carried HBV for two decades or longer. I have two kids, they, incluing my wife,were not infected.

For visa renewl, I am not in the six categories, but I am still worried.

same situation with my husband he was isuued working permit last 2008 of feb, he was really suprised when he passed the medical test because before he enter dubai he already know that they are deporting hepa b person, but he passed the medical.And now he is also worried because his visa will expires in feb 2011.but as i've read in this forum if you dont belong to the six categories and did not go outside the U.A.E. upon expiration of visa no need to worry because they are giving consideration and just wait for the new law and pray that the new law is in favor of all people with this kind of problem.We know God is always kind he will help us in all our misery.God bless!!!!

yangpop3 wrote:

I am a carrier of HBV with Abu Dhabi residence visa of 3 years. When I had the intial medical exam in 2008, I noticed the report of blood test without HBV itom. I got the working permit. Last year I seached some news of medical exam for visa renewal, I found what I had been worried that they started to check HBV. I carried HBV for two decades or longer. I have two kids, they, incluing my wife,were not infected.

For visa renewl, I am not in the six categories, but I am still worried.

New York Times - Oct 12, 2009

AFPBEIJING — Chinese health officials will abolish mandatory testing for hepatitis B during physical exams given to prospective college China to cancel hepatitis B test in enrollment and employment physical China to stop mandatory hepatitis B tests.

----------------------------------------------------
China abolished the required HBV testing which had existed for half a century last year. But UAE released the "new" rule for checking HBV in the same year.

yangpop3,

i think the UAE is considering to abolish the hep b rule and that is what we are waiting for.

All of us, Pray new law will come to effect , God will protect all of us. Don't worry for that.

Pray for abolishing HBV test at the soonest.

Unfortunately, this forum has become useless. Absolutely no use. And this is because of the new members of the forum joining in and posting information that everybody knows from two years back.

What is the point of re-listing the law of July 2008? honestly.

Please read the previous posts of this forum especially the ones from April 2010 onwards. You will find a lot of information to answer your questions.

Please do not post any conflicting and distracting information other than if you have something to share about the application of the new rules which entails the cancelation of HBV tests.

The law is passed but for some reason not implemented. The implementation is the big news everybody is waiting for. So, please don't distract us with anything else.

Thax alot for remiding the new members as i told them before to read the forum from page one and they will get all their queries,We are waitting for the adoption and implementation of the rule please guys read the pages whoever is new and post a updated news coz many of our brothers and sisters are depending on the information from this forum including us,dont give up lets keep on praying.

I am 100% Agree with Perdanasiswa. Newcomers Please read all the information provided on this before sharing your information.

any news? do you think that they will start to implement the new rule aftyer ramadan?

Yeap, what Perdanasiswa said is right, this forum is just getting bored bcos some of new member just tried to post information which is according to them is usefull news, but actually it's outdated for us who's already join here since long time.
So please for new member tried to read the post from the beginning before you posted smthing useless.
and stop acting like knows all about rules in UAE as we only expat in here who's trying to get living in UAE but we r not the one will make decision for new rules to come soon or later.

Dear all new comers to this blogs please take the information from the seniors of this blog....

because i m i following these blogs since long time i always get boosted when i c the comments and reasearch from these senior people..

from last few day i cannot c any posts from the most seniors people....

so also make request to senior people please continue with ur efforts to know when exactly the new rule will be implemented...

I do not understand which is useful or useless in this forum. More people will concern hep B test and the carriers would prove that they are harmless to anybody else.

If you want to keep this forum quite, I will keep slient. It is very strange. what you have posted is useful? and you'd like close others' mouths? This is a forum.

What we can do is to wait for the new rule being implemented. If anybody new comes to post his idea, what he has heard, or whatever for sharing, it should be ok. If this forum is not updated, who likes reading from the very beginning page by page? Nobody.

Keep it renewed, and pray.

Yangpop, sorry to interfere.

The point of Perdanasiswa, Sias, Henrydets and Shoegal is that you have posted an old news which is from September 2008.  If all the members including the newcomers will read the story from Page 1, you will get a lot of information from there. Actually old members have done the research and posted all the important news since the UAE revised the Law Re: HBV on April 21, 2008; Full implementation on July 2008, and all other news from July 08 up to present; up to the news published recently in Al Bayan regarding the Changes that everyone is waiting for.  And if the newcomer will not read all the posts, again there will be a lot of issues which were already answered long time.

So please be patient. We have one voice, one prayer.  God will listen to us, maybe not now but it will be soon.  Let God decide on our case. I urge everybody to keep praying.

Again, I highly recommend everyone to read posts from Page 1 especially those who are new.  You will get a lot of informations from here which you can use in handling your individual cases while we are waiting for the New Law that will bring us back to life.

God bless us all....

Dear Yangpop,

Please understand that this forum is not an ordinary forum as many people rely on this forum.  The discussions here gives us hope and some of us makes a decision out of the information posted in here that affects not only ourselves but our families as well.  That is why it is important not to confuse the readers of this forum.  If you will read from the beginning, you will understand what information is usefull and what is useless..

Cassey

yangpop3 wrote:

I do not understand which is useful or useless in this forum. More people will concern hep B test and the carriers would prove that they are harmless to anybody else.

If you want to keep this forum quite, I will keep slient. It is very strange. what you have posted is useful? and you'd like close others' mouths? This is a forum.

For me, there will be no problem for my visa renewal, maybe I will change the country. But I would like to push the progress of abolishing the existing hep B rule of UAE.

I re-read the post above, I understood that you are waiting for senior people's post. So, you do not want to see junior people here.

Aha....

Why did I post the two old news in this forum? I wanted to show the difference between two countries, UAE and China. China government cancelled the hep B test last year, which had existed for 50 years. On the contrary, UAE started Hep B test in the same year.

Then, it will make your forum bored?

Okay, I will delete my posts.

There is no such thing as senior/junior/sopohomore/freshman here. Everybody is the same, what is important here is we're trying to help each other as much as we can. Try to be open minded.  All the news are there.  All the cases are there.  We have friends here who were deported, some were successful renewing visas. Shared experiences and tips which are very helpful guide to handle things.  So if the newcomer has no time to read from previous post, I pray that you will not be misguided by reading only selected posts.

It takes me one day to two days to read Harry Potter book.  If I am a newcomer, I should read these forum from Page 1 up to the end. Why? Because this might change half of my entire life by just missing informations which are readily available.

Use your brain, man. You do want to see the rule, but it is still there.

Work and push it, not closing your eyes and keeping still.

my friend, there are a big number of people relying on this forum. Don't mislead them for old newspaper.  Everyone else is aware of the changes, and all of us are hoping for its immediate implementation.  Do you have any good idea how to push and work for it?

2008 news is our biggest challenge. While we are waiting and the 2008 law is still in effect, what informations can you tell us for those who want to come and work here?  What can you suggest for those who are renewing their visas? what advice can you tell me if I want to transfer to another company?  How can you help my case is renewal but my employer cancels and will renew my visa?  Can you tell me what to do if I want to move in a Free Zone company? It's there on the previous pages.

Posting old news in the current situation will not help. As these were compiled already, including Arabic News with translation. And while we are living in the 2008 Law, various tips and experiences were posted to enlighten us and guide us on our way. 

Who's not using brain now? Please tell me my friend.