Hepatitis B infection

perdanasiswa wrote:

Unfortunately, this forum has become useless. Absolutely no use. And this is because of the new members of the forum joining in and posting information that everybody knows from two years back.

What is the point of re-listing the law of July 2008? honestly.

Please read the previous posts of this forum especially the ones from April 2010 onwards. You will find a lot of information to answer your questions.

Please do not post any conflicting and distracting information other than if you have something to share about the application of the new rules which entails the cancelation of HBV tests.

The law is passed but for some reason not implemented. The implementation is the big news everybody is waiting for. So, please don't distract us with anything else.

Hi you have been so silent we miss you posts and updates please say something God bless you.

We all pray for new law will come to effect tomorrow ,all of us will be safe, God will protect us, Goodnight to everyone,

Yes tomorrow we are praying good night too and good luck

always been prying for all of you guys!!!!God Bless

whats taking them so long to implement the rule? i guess, most of the U.A.E officials are on leave because its Holy month of Ramadan, best to wait until Eid holiday.

Yes, where is he now? We miss him~

henrydets wrote:
perdanasiswa wrote:

Unfortunately, this forum has become useless. Absolutely no use. And this is because of the new members of the forum joining in and posting information that everybody knows from two years back.

Please read the previous posts of this forum especially the ones from April 2010 onwards. You will find a lot of information to answer your questions.

Please do not post any conflicting and distracting information other than if you have something to share about the application of the new rules which entails the cancelation of HBV tests.

The law is passed but for some reason not implemented. The implementation is the big news everybody is waiting for. So, please don't distract us with anything else.

Hi you have been so silent we miss you posts and updates please say something God bless you.

Assalam Alaikum,
                   So guys what's the news any update regarding rule implement? Hope it will come out with in this week. ALLAH bless us all.

Regards
  Sagar

Rosemary Zhu wrote:

Yes, where is he now? We miss him~

henrydets wrote:
perdanasiswa wrote:

Thanks guys, I'm still around. I was hoping that I will be able to get you some good news but unfortunately, all I know at present is what have been already shared between members of this forum. Law is approved but not applied yet.

In any case, the only contribution that I can make now is to share with you some information about ADNOC and its companies (ADMA, ADGAS, ZADCO etc.). It is known for sure now that ADNOC and its companies have policy against hiring people with HBV and/or HCV. This policy is independent of the residence law in UAE. In other word, you will be able to get a residence permit in UAE based on the new amendment but you will be regarded as unfit to take a job with ADNOC and its subsidiaries.

Ramadan Kareem everybody.

Good news.New rule already implemented in Muhaisnah.

How do we confirm it?Do you know any person there who will give us the information?

canon,

your sister has got her medical certificate in muhaisnah ?

From Muhaisnah one person call me & confirmed me that they have received the new law and start the implementation from 11.00 o  clock today itself.

Canon,

I just callled Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness (04-5023939)and confirmed with them that Hepatitis B is STILL being checked for New Visa application.

Can u share the number of the person that you called? So that we can confirm..

Dear Fridays
It is confirmed.

Canon wrote:

From Muhaisnah one person call me & confirmed me that they have received the new law and start the implementation from 11.00 o  clock today itself.

Guys any body else has confirm it please update us we all are waiting for this :) . hope to hear from you guys

Regards
    Sagar

Old law is still there.

Guys,

Let us make this forum credible and clean. I  would appreciate if we can refrain from publishing WRONG INFORMATION! This battle is for the benefit of everyone in this forum.

Dear guys
Please don't be upset.It is the confirmed news.

Mr.Canon,
          I called Fitness center,They have no idea on the implementation date...Please share with us the reliable source of ur information.

I am not able to give the reference of source due to my agreement with him.But it is the confirm news.Ins Allah it will be clear.Please wait & watch.

am not able to give the reference of source due to my agreement with him.But it is the confirm news.Ins Allah it will be clear.Please wait & watch.

Hi George
How come the new is not in News paper.
Pls confirm the date of implement. If you are aware!!!!!!1

am not able to give the reference of source due to my agreement with him.But it is the confirm news.Ins Allah it will be clear.Please wait & watch.

Hi Canon
How come the new is not in News paper.
Pls confirm the date of implement. If you are aware!!!!!!1

Hi Everyone!

Just want to share that the information related to the new rule on this link http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … x?Data=107 has been removed. Hope it doesn't lead to anything -ve.

Let's pray to get the new rule implemented ASAP.

Rgds,
Prattul

I think canon got strong confirm information ,althought I didnot have any information.

Canon wrote:

I am not able to give the reference of source due to my agreement with him.But it is the confirm news.Ins Allah it will be clear.Please wait & watch.

I think canon have some reason,and I believe someone called him ... we are same problems is.. wait and see....
We hope the man who informed Canon give the right information.

Canon wrote:

canon,

will you pls stop torturing us? stop it!

Dear guys
I have given you  confirm news regarding the new rule.If you accept it or reject that up to you.

No problem Canon, thank you very much for your information,maybe someone in the right postion he informed you. If he said to you is confirmed and it is true, it will be good for everyone, all of us will feel free in soon.
Thank you
Mickey

Canon wrote:

Dear guys
I have given you  confirm news regarding the new rule.If you accept it or reject that up to you.

Prattul wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Just want to share that the information related to the new rule on this link http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … x?Data=107 has been removed. Hope it doesn't lead to anything -ve.

Rgds,
Prattul

ya thts actually sad to know.

guys

i just got the fit certificate last thursday and im confirming, they still screen for hepatitis b, and the guys at preventative medicine in abu dhabi told me that they heared about the law but most probably its going to take time.

i have done the test on 2 different occasions in the past year

Congradulation for you

Ingersoll Rand wrote:

guys

i just got the fit certificate last thursday and im confirming, they still screen for hepatitis b, and the guys at preventative medicine in abu dhabi told me that they heared about the law but most probably its going to take time.

i have done the test on 2 different occasions in the past year

friendcircle wrote:
Prattul wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Rgds,
Prattul

Let us be postive about each and everything God cant let us down am sure this holy month everything gona be allright keep faith brothers and sisters good luck all.

Prattul wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Rgds,
Prattul

Dear Brother,
                  here is your answer of your question that information is still there on website

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … esult.aspx

But in the following link Ive found

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … kages.aspx

New Visa still having Hepatitis B :s .

Dear All brother and sisters let us pray in this Holly month of Ramadan that every thing gets normal and that rule implement as soon as possible Ameen.

Regards
   Sagar

sagar2 wrote:
Prattul wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Rgds,
Prattul

Dear Brother,
                  here is your answer of your question that information is still there on website

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … esult.aspx

But in the following link Ive found

http://www.dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalog … kages.aspx

New Visa still having Hepatitis B :s .

Dear All brother and sisters let us pray in this Holly month of Ramadan that every thing gets normal and that rule implement as soon as possible Ameen.

Regards
   Sagar

Thax Sagar for your post lets not loose hope.

dear all,

I am also suffering for this case, I accepted that I feel sad when I saw website removed all regulation, I also don't know what I can do now ..... only wait and see... I enter this forum 10 times per day to watch what is going on. I really hope same you said that new law will implement in soon. everyday I work ,but my mind think about only this issue. why I have to suffer like this... sometimes feel tried ... very tried .. very very tried.... at least .. thanks God to have this website to make me feel warm because all of you.. I really feel familar with all of you.. Henry , Canon, concern, ... etc... Sorry if I write too much in this.. Just wanna said my feeling only.
Best of luck for everyone.

henrydets wrote:
friendcircle wrote:
Prattul wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Rgds,
Prattul

Let us be postive about each and everything God cant let us down am sure this holy month everything gona be allright keep faith brothers and sisters good luck all.

Dont have to worry is going to be our day very soon

henrydets wrote:

Dont have to worry is going to be our day very soon

Thank you so much Henry

@Sagar,The link which u provided was last updated on 01/aug...The link which Prattul provided was last updated on 18/aug...

@ Ingrasoll Rand,

May I know whether u are infected with Hepatitis-B Virus. If you are positive,How did you get the Fitness Certificate.