Hepatitis B infection

Nobody gave any good news? Whom shall we trust?

Dear all

today i check again with below tow medical center:
1.Preventive disease center Abu Dhabi
2.Knowledge Village Medical Fitness Centre

the new law have not been implemented yet in these tow centre.

but i call the related department of goverment, the offical man tell me tomorrow must be implemented, let us pray.

Tomorrow means the day after today? 14 September 2010? I hope so.

yangpop3 wrote:

Tomorrow means the day after today? 14 September 2010? I hope so.

So we are all waitting as from tomorrow lets all pray and no giving up.

Dear UK Expat, did you check today? Can Your source confirm the information about tomorrow by Cooldog?
Thank You

octopus_8 wrote:

Dear UK Expat, did you check today? Can Your source confirm the information about tomorrow by Cooldog?
Thank You

Dear octopus8,

I'm afraid still no implementation of new law today. I only called my contact on the phone and again the same story. My contact has no further news and cant give me an exact reason for the delay. The bizarre thing is when I ask about the publishing date of the official Gazette, the answer is even more vague! Aparently it will be published when it is published! Doesn't it sound very unofficial for an official gazette? Maybe I will search for information about gazette on internet. Anyway I will continue my daily questioning and inform you all if I find out anything else.

I will add again its difficult for everyone it is taking time, especially for members that are running out of time on their visa. But the main focus should be on the fact the law is to be changed this we are sure of! 

Stay strong everyone. And keep watching this space coz for me the law implementation is just the first stage in getting the ban lifted from my wife.

best regards
uk expat1971

any update today?????????

HELLO EVERYONE

WHY NOT WE SENT A MAIL TO HEALTH MINISTER DIRECTLY TO GET A IMPLIMENTATION DATE?? OTHER WISE PLEASE TAKE INFORMATION SEPTEMBER MONTH OFFICIAL GAZATTE PUBLISHED OR NOT??.

PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD FOR LAW IMPLIMENTATION

FEW MINUTES BACK I HAVE CHECKED WITH ONE OF THE FITNESS CENTRE , THEY SAID ME THAT LAW NOT YET IMPLIMENTED.

ANY ONE HERE HAVE CONTACT WITH MOH KINDLY TAKE EXACT DATE OF IMPLIMENTATION.

Guys, I GOT MY CERTIFICATE TODAY!!! About two hours ago, I went to SEHA to get it as they promised me... "2 days after Eid." I first asked a nurse in his office and he said that the new rule has not been implemented yet. I have to wait for at least 10 days to get my certificate but certainly, I'll get it. Minutes after, I went to room 25 and the doctor said that I can get my certificate NOW. "Khalas, finished," he said. He directed me to go to room 22 and the lady doctor gave me the FIT certificate! They've given me mixed information but the most important thing, I got it. I think the doctors are implementing the new rule already but the staff were not informed yet. :) Note: I lost my phone just now but I'm too happy to be sad. Don't lose hope!

Hi IGNATIUS! Could you please write in small letters on the forum.

Thank you very much.
Christine

Gracious GOD! congrats to you bingcai!hope everybody will get the same result...is your visa renewal or new? have a pleasant working days to come...pls pray for us..

Bingcai :

What is SEHA ? can you guide me to do same thing as you got FIT certificate.

Hi Bingcai,

can you give us the name of the name and the contact details of the person who has helped you from HAAD ?

I think SEHA means Abu Dhabi Health Service..So what I need now is some hospital here in dubai that implement the same rules..God guide us to find them..

Hi Bingcai
A lot of cong.............
Can you please give me your contact number.
If you have lost your cell then of course you are planning to buy a new one, so after getting new one please post your contact number

hI Bingcai
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US DOCTORS NAME, SO WE CAN CONTACT HIM FOR MEDICAL FITNESS. IT IS HELPFULL OTHERS TOO, CONGRATS FOR CERTIFICATE

Hello Ignatius!

Could you please avoid using Caps Lock?

Thank you
Sheetul

anonephil wrote:

Gracious GOD! congrats to you bingcai!hope everybody will get the same result...is your visa renewal or new? have a pleasant working days to come...pls pray for us..

No. I'm a new visa applicant. I've waited for a month for this! :)

Cooldog wrote:

Bingcai :

What is SEHA ? can you guide me to do same thing as you got FIT certificate.

SEHA is the Central Hospital here in Abu Dhabi. Same with most of you guys, I'm an HB positive. I was confirmed to be positive last August 17, 2010 and I've done lots of effort just to have my certificate. I was depressed for sometime you know but God is really good!!!

concern wrote:

Hi Bingcai,

can you give us the name of the name and the contact details of the person who has helped you from HAAD ?

Call HAAD, 02-4193365. :) I can't give you his name but there are lots of people from HAAD who can actually help you. Just tell them your concern and they'll give you to the right person.

IGNATIUS wrote:

hI Bingcai
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US DOCTORS NAME, SO WE CAN CONTACT HIM FOR MEDICAL FITNESS. IT IS HELPFULL OTHERS TOO, CONGRATS FOR CERTIFICATE

The doctor who promised me the certificate is Dr. Monzar but he's out for a vacation till the end of this month. There's other doctor who gave me the certificate but I didn't get her name. Any how, they are all from SEHA. So I think the law has taken its effect now.

Bingcai wrote:
IGNATIUS wrote:

hI Bingcai

The doctor who promised me the certificate is Dr. Monzar but he's out for a vacation till the end of this month. There's other doctor who gave me the certificate but I didn't get her name. Any how, they are all from SEHA. So I think the law has taken its effect now.

Dear Bingcai

Please confirm on our behalf if the low is adopted or not. we are waitting for that.God bless you

I'll try my best to get the information tomorrow. Because I asked them so many times today but they're not answering directly. They just said that I'll have my certificate and I really got it. I dunno. Kinda mysterious also. I didn't have time to complain this morning because I'm just too overwhelmed with my medical certificate.

henrydets wrote:
Bingcai wrote:
IGNATIUS wrote:

hI Bingcai

Dear Bingcai

Please confirm on our behalf if the low is adopted or not. we are waitting for that.God bless you

Dear All, As it has been previously said in this forum that it will be publicly announced in all newspapers when the law will be implemented.

As far as my personal opinion is concerned, the law is NOT CLEARLY implemented as of today. Some of the Hospitals or Doctors are reviewing it case by case. They are aware that the law is approved and therefore they are bit relaxed with people but keep in mind its case by case. It doesnt mean that they will give the fitness certificate to everyone.

For your information, I have just sent an email to Ministry of Health and also to two leading English newspapers asking them about the implementation date. If they reply me, I will let you know.

Dear Bingcai,

Congrats for your fit certificate. You have mentioned that you are new visa applicant? Can I know for which position u'have arrived? And which SEHA hospital you checked, near Al Wada Mall?

mohdiqbal wrote:

Dear All, As it has been previously said in this forum that it will be publicly announced in all newspapers when the law will be implemented.

As far as my personal opinion is concerned, the law is NOT CLEARLY implemented as of today. Some of the Hospitals or Doctors are reviewing it case by case. They are aware that the law is approved and therefore they are bit relaxed with people but keep in mind its case by case. It doesnt mean that they will give the fitness certificate to everyone.

For your information, I have just sent an email to Ministry of Health and also to two leading English newspapers asking them about the implementation date. If they reply me, I will let you know.

I agree with you. I think it's case to case basis - upon doctor's discretion. I think I'm just lucky to get my certificate. But last week, they clearly stated "2 days after Eid, get your certificate" and indeed, I had it. But everyone, please don't rush and make things clear first. As to my case, I just took the risk. I'll try my best to ask again tomorrow but honestly, I never heard them said that the law has taken its effect and that actually puzzled me. I pray for all of you guys to be safe too. :) God bless us all!

ramtuty wrote:

Dear Bingcai,

Congrats for your fit certificate. You have mentioned that you are new visa applicant? Can I know for which position u'have arrived? And which SEHA hospital you checked, near Al Wada Mall?

Yes I am a new visa applicant. I have an office job - category A they say. I didn't fall in the 6 categories. :) Yup. Seha near Al Wahda Mall.

Congraduation for you about your med fit. Now you are safe, for all of us still pray and wait for implement date.

Dear All Brothers and Sisters

I will like to pass my cograts to those who got their med fit cert,But still we are in total darkness coz the news is not being anounced to everyone,I beleive that med fit cert cant be given out if the low is not changed,thats why you got it ok? who will come out and say or anounce the news for us whats that they are waitting for? Please someone or anyone reach where we cant reach and bring us the good news. Good luck brothers and sisters

I'm also praying for you guys. That's why I'm not giving up on this forum. I know your plight. I'll still get some info about the new rule. I really want to help you guys. Let's all pray for everyone to be safe, not just me because I'm one of you guys. :(

mickey2000 wrote:

Congraduation for you about your med fit. Now you are safe, for all of us still pray and wait for implement date.

Yeah. That's also what I'm confused about. I asked them many times if the new rule has been implemented but there's no straight answer. They just said I'll have my certificate and minutes after, I had it in my hand. I'll try to check tomorrow guys. Still I'm not giving up for the others who are still in darkness.

henrydets wrote:

I will like to pass my cograts to those who got their med fit cert,But still we are in total darkness coz the news is not being anounced to everyone,I beleive that med fit cert cant be given out if the low is not changed,thats why you got it ok? who will come out and say or anounce the news for us whats that they are waitting for? Please someone or anyone reach where we cant reach and bring us the good news. Good luck brothers and sisters

You are very good guy because you help all of us, I am appricate on that.

Bingcai wrote:

Yeah. That's also what I'm confused about. I asked them many times if the new rule has been implemented but there's no straight answer. They just said I'll have my certificate and minutes after, I had it in my hand. I'll try to check tomorrow guys. Still I'm not giving up for the others who are still in darkness.

henrydets wrote:

Dear Guys,

I went to SEHA today.They informed me that Doctors from HAAD are on leave.So i couldn't get the Fitness certificate.But for sure in Abu Dhabi emirates, the law is implementing.In my case,I hope they may issue the certificate on coming Monday.

Stay Strong and pray deeply..

Regards
M George

if auh is implementing the rule then dubai should also do the samething, isnt it that their maon concern is to implement the rule all over UAE ?

Any update or any sign of rule implementation , I have visited MOH website and there is no proper email there is only info and I have sent email to dubai muncipality as well as to SEHA but have not hear any thing from them . May be they dont check emails :( .

Regards
  Sagar

hi, i just registered on this forum to help other people and give ideas about this health issue. Please note that yesterday i got my medical certificate from dubai municapality i am cancelled visa and transfer to new company. eventhough i have B+ as long as you are not on visit visa and not working under the 6 categories they will provide you the medical certificate. I know the feeling but i just pray pray pray and im so glad God hear my prayers...So goodluck to all :)

dubai13,

thanks for the info but we already know that for long time (old law).  what are we waiting is for the new law.

Dear friends,
  I am new to this forum, I pray the new law implements ASAP. Could someone help me clearing my confusion. plsssssssss...
I am planning to bring my wife here who's having hep-B. She's not going to work. Should i have to wait for new law implementation or the old Law is enough.

JafSher wrote:

Dear friends,
  I am new to this forum, I pray the new law implements ASAP. Could someone help me clearing my confusion. plsssssssss...
I am planning to bring my wife here who's having hep-B. She's not going to work. Should i have to wait for new law implementation or the old Law is enough.

I think the new law will help you and me too coz am in same state.lets pray for the new low to take place.