Hepatitis B infection

tumwag ako s ofis nyo ngaun . . walang name na aya...where are u?

Aya1976 wrote:
uae wrote:

i went to al baraha yesterday and they told me that the rule was not yet implemented..sad but true. :(

Hi UAE,

I just call now in Al Baraha Official and told me that new law is already implemented.

They are not checking hep b anymore except those under 6 categories.

Aya

Hello, Hopeless--architect! :)

Welcome to Expat-blog!

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum, thus allowing other members to understand and participate as well.

Thanks

hello everybody i just call mohaisna mdcal ftness, satwa mdcal ftness and the al baraha today, they told me that the law is already implmnted and if have test already last month the very good step to do now is you go for test again and if you are not include in 6 categories tyou are safe you will get you medical crtificate.

dear friends

any news abt the deported people...:(

if the law was implemented in al baraha, then why did they required me to undergo to their medical exam? (xray,hep b,hiv). i'm not included in the 6 categories. i'm in a husbands visa.

Hi
If person not yet exit and he has unfit in the system what to do next??? please advise

Arun75 wrote:

Hi
If person not yet exit and he has unfit in the system what to do next??? please advise

arun and UAE,

Kindly call this number 04-2711990. He is the Al Baraha Official that I am calling. He is the one who gave the result for those who are fail in their medical. He is kind and can advise you what to do. call only in the morning so that your call will be attended.just explain to him your case and he is definitely answer your question.

Guys, if the new law has been implemented any news with regards to lifting the BAN? Are they going  to remove it from the system? Please i need your info on this matter.

ukexpat any news regarding your Wife?

Hope we got the answer that we've been waiting for.
God is really GOOD.. today is my birthday and its a GOOD gift from GOD... :) God bless you all...

is it confirmed that Dubai Municipality hospital ( in deira) is implementing the said law as well? thanks!

maybe they are still checking but they are giving consideration and issue fit to work if not belong to 6 categories.just sharing my thoughts.

uae wrote:

if the law was implemented in al baraha, then why did they required me to undergo to their medical exam? (xray,hep b,hiv). i'm not included in the 6 categories. i'm in a husbands visa.

to uae

you need to undergo examination of couse. . if they find out that you have hepa b but you are not included in 6 catogories they wl gve u mdcal fit crticate..

I went there at muhesna and I was told the law has been adopted as from yesterday and immigration department has the information if you were deported and given a ban now you can get your visa. I ask the doctor if I need any written document from health ministry he told me it is a federal law and is there in the news that is last month news. So guys we can be together again with our families. All this I confirmed personally new law is in place God bless you all and don't leave this forum

thanks guys. i'll let you know if i'll have my medical fitness certificate. godbless us all.

hi guys... a friend of mine is back now at dubai and i ask him what is medical exam on him.....
he said that he is still blood and xray test....
that is his 3rd time coming back to dubai for work.....
good for him that he is clear at any contagious diseases not like me.... i was hoping that the new rule will be implement soon..... hope you guys have faith in what we pray for.....

2ink....... wrote:

hi guys... a friend of mine is back now at dubai and i ask him what is medical exam on him.....
he said that he is still blood and xray test....
that is his 3rd time coming back to dubai for work.....
good for him that he is clear at any contagious diseases not like me.... i was hoping that the new rule will be implement soon..... hope you guys have faith in what we pray for.....

2ink,

They took blood test for AIDS not for hepa B.

Aya1976, thanks for the note. Who is this number to?

Aya1976 wrote:
ArabianTiger wrote:

This is getting ridiculous! why can't we have a straight answer? Concrete evidence, names etc?? I don't want to take the risk and nor does my company without 100% confirmation.

Aya1976 wrote:

Hi UAE,

I just call now in Al Baraha Official and told me that new law is already implemented.

They are not checking hep b anymore except those under 6 categories.

Aya

Arabian Tiger,

call this number 04-2711990

ArabianTiger wrote:

Aya1976, thanks for the note. Who is this number to?

Aya1976 wrote:
ArabianTiger wrote:

This is getting ridiculous! why can't we have a straight answer? Concrete evidence, names etc?? I don't want to take the risk and nor does my company without 100% confirmation.

Arabian Tiger,

call this number 04-2711990

arabian Tiger,

His name is Mohammed.
Kindly call this number 04-2711990. He is the Al Baraha Official that I am calling. He is the one who gave the result for those who are fail in their medical. He is kind and can advise you what to do. call only in the morning so that your call will be attended.just explain to him your case and he is definitely answer your question.

hello dears,
i m new to this forum, i m planing to fly to dubai on visit visa,
but i have hep C virus, but hep B is negative,
can any one tell me that is there any problem to get visa while having hep C positive.
please tell me the correct information so that i planned accordingly.
waiting for ur responces.

dear friend
I was deported from dubai in april i was a cabin crew whit emirates.does any one knws whitch category belong my job thx

ex cabin crew wrote:

dear friend
I was deported from dubai in april i was a cabin crew whit emirates.does any one knws whitch category belong my job thx

dear Ex cabin crew,

definitely your JOB fall into six category thats why you were deported. as you know being cabin crew is in contact with FOOD... its like a waiter/waitress kind of job and it is included in the six categories. hope i have given you the answer. Dont lose hope. Just find another job. God bless! :)

regards,
eywa30

hi

Any one please let me know, about my case, 3 months back at the time  of visa renewal medical they issued unfit for hepatitis c, As per new law hepatitis c not inclueded at all, and now it is not testing also. But my company now dont want to renew of my visa. i want to remove this unfitness and want to cancell my visa. kindly let me know what procedure i have follow

pls share your coments

apply for another company? get the old company to cancel your visa and start all over.

Arun75 wrote:

hi

Any one please let me know, about my case, 3 months back at the time  of visa renewal medical they issued unfit for hepatitis c, As per new law hepatitis c not inclueded at all, and now it is not testing also. But my company now dont want to renew of my visa. i want to remove this unfitness and want to cancell my visa. kindly let me know what procedure i have follow

pls share your coments

HI,

I am new member of this forum, i am infected hepatitis c, i was terminated due medical unfit 4 months back( for visa renewal) i am still here and our company not willing to take back me. My only problem now how to remove the unfitness before leaving country.( at the time of cancellation)

looking for a favourable response from every one

Hi Arun:
I was also the case of HCV antibody positive but i got the fitness certificate as HCV is not the part of testing.It was already removed from the list by the last November.I think there must be another problem.You please check may be you also infected with other disease.
Regards
Omar Farooq

omarfarooq wrote:

HI,

I am new member of this forum, i am infected hepatitis c, i was terminated due medical unfit 4 months back( for visa renewal) i am still here and our company not willing to take back me. My only problem now how to remove the unfitness before leaving country.( at the time of cancellation)

looking for a favourable response from every one

Hi Arun:
I was also the case of HCV antibody positive but i got the fitness certificate as HCV is not the part of testing.It was already removed from the list by the last November.I think there must be another problem.You please check may be you also infected with other disease.
Regards
Omar Farooq

Plz check with immigration if they have cleared it or not best of luck

HI All
Yesterday I checked with the Immigration office at Jafiliya regarding the ban put on my wife for hepatitis b.She was deported on July 26th this year.First I checked on counter 26/27(Black list)and the desk person told me that my wife is having ban for medical reasons.I told him regarding the new law which he was already aware of.The person asked me to go to director of immigration whose cabin is on the first floor.
   Director told me that he is also aware of the new law but as of today they have not received instructions to remove the name of deported people from the black list.
   He asked me to check again after 2 or 3 days.
  I request you guys to go to immigration and check with them.May be within a day or two they will get instructions to remove names from list.

hi ritz,

did you try to check on section15? just like what stiff's husband did?

yes. First I checked in section 15 where I was redirected to counter 26/27.
I request somebody reconfirm it.And please go in morning time so that you can see director.

Dear All,

I am not sure about Stiff's ban been lifted but my wife's ban is still in place.

The Health Authority have been in meetings so far this week with immigration. It appears there is going to be a blanket lifting of the ban for all people banned that were not in the 6 catogories (check this forum for what those 6 catogories are). As my wife's application is a housewife she will be getting her ban lifted. The process involves the Chief Surgeon sending a signed document to immigration to lift the ban on the people listed. This is very fluid and this is all I know at the moment. I will follow this daily and hope to bring good news in the following days. But i suspect the Health Authority will announce it as a news item. I only know what is going on in the Abu Dhabi emirate, I'm not sure what is going on in other emirates.

I am also told they still test for HBV+ in test centers but then all that happpens is they then check you are not in 6 catogories and if you are not they give a fit certificate anyway!

Naturally I will keep you all updated if I get any more news.

best regards
uk expat1971

ritz111 wrote:

yes. First I checked in section 15 where I was redirected to counter 26/27.
I request somebody reconfirm it.And please go in morning time so that you can see director.

Hi Ritz111

Thax for your update please can you tell me which section is counter 26/27 coz i dont want to go to 15 have been there sevaral times,and there is guy there who gets eritated coz of lot of queries from me.thax

Hi uk expat1971

Thax so much what i can say here is that let us not give up coz the fight for Hepatits pple in UAE is almost over,keep on praying for the remaining part.Good luck to everyone please keep us updated,

Hi henrydets,
It is in residency section.If you have doubt, ask for black list counter and meet Mr.Khalid there.He is there in the morning time.

perdanasiswa wrote:

There are repeated questions posted here about similar rules in Saudi, Oman, Qatar and other states.

I have started new forums for each country where hopefully we can get the same kind of discussion we started here to cover these other countries and help people considering career in these countries.

For each country look for "Hepatitis Infection".

For bahrain, use the following link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30461

I hope you find this useful.

Hi where are you we are not getting posts and comments from your side,please we need you too as we are doing enquiries a bout ban lifting please join us.

Dear All,

I called Muhaisnah (04-5023938) they said new Medical Rules already implemented and was started on sunday.
If you want to re-confirm kindly call on the number I've mentioned. Thanks to GOD...

Greetings to All,
                  Half part is done we must keep praying for lifting ban , hope this will be done soon . If any one has any update so pleae share with us.

Regards
   Sagar

Very Happy. I and my wife thanked ALLAH a lot. Still praying for the brothers and sisters who were banned for the same reason.
Enshallah, they will also join their family here soon.

One more thing ban applied to all wheather you on employment visa and you dont have work permit and labor card ?? Please update on this .

Regards
    Sagar

Mr Farooq,
i am much sure that my report showing HCV for this reason. for this reason they made me unfit
If you have  any copy of Old Law please post here to help others too.
If HCV lifted last November for which catagories, to every one or some  catagory.

Any one have old law please send us a copy for the same

Arun

Hi,

How are you all?

Why it is taking too much time for new law implementation?

May be due to system software update in visa medical centers????

At least HAAD shall give approx.time duration to the newspapers, so that we can plan accordingly.

Let us pray well and Have a nice day.

henrydets wrote:
perdanasiswa wrote:

There are repeated questions posted here about similar rules in Saudi, Oman, Qatar and other states.

I have started new forums for each country where hopefully we can get the same kind of discussion we started here to cover these other countries and help people considering career in these countries.

For each country look for "Hepatitis Infection".

For bahrain, use the following link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30461

I hope you find this useful.

Hi where are you we are not getting posts and comments from your side,please we need you too as we are doing enquiries a bout ban lifting please join us.

I'm around my friend, I'm just monitoring the situation from overseas. May be that is why I'm not able to give you updates locally.

All I can say, there is absolutely no reason why the law is not implemented especially that it has been officially announced the minister of health.

the way I see it, despite the uncertainty, any one should be able to get a certificate but It looks like the only way to do it is to talk to the doctor at the clinic where you do the tests.

I hope the situation will be better for everyone soon. As for me I will not consider moving to UAE until things get clear for sure.

Hi everyone,

i heard in DIFC they have their own clinic.  is the new law being implemented there?