Hepatitis B infection

I personaly call to Deira Municipality Clinic and I talked with doctor he said we check hepatitis B but if your job is not falling into six category we will issue fitness certificate . I would who ever having any difficulty so he/she better go and talk with docotor first .

Regards
    Sagar

what about in DIFC Dubai?  can anybody help me?  my friend is having her medical test today.

Has anybody heard of recent cases where anyone has been deported due to hep b? I'm talking as of Aug 23rd??

guys how do I check my status from immigration reagarding ban, cause Im in my country now , Im so worried please help me out.

Regards
   Sagar

Dear All,

I did my Medical Check up on 20th September 2010 at Al-Ain and I got my Medical Fitness certificate today. I am Hep B positive, Renewal Case and not from six categories. I did not talk to any doctor or officer, I just went, gave my blood and got the certificate today.

May Allah Bless you all, I wish you all the best.

they were giving it before as wellfor renewal visas right??

what about new visas , has anyone got their medical certificate after the new rule was implemented?

mohdiqbal wrote:

Dear All,

I did my Medical Check up on 20th September 2010 at Al-Ain and I got my Medical Fitness certificate today. I am Hep B positive, Renewal Case and not from six categories. I did not talk to any doctor or officer, I just went, gave my blood and got the certificate today.

its been 50 pages now this topic is still not concluded. 51 is a lucky no. for me.
Hpfully we will hear good news when we are on 51 page no.

inshallah. god bless all.

regards.

well for sure rule is implemented check this link out please

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/medical-test-dubai.php

Does any one know any person in immigration I would like to confirm my status please help me .

Regards
    Sagar

sasha2010 wrote:

what about new visas , has anyone got their medical certificate after the new rule was implemented?

mohdiqbal wrote:

Dear All,

Hi everyone i think is better to check personaly in a testing center if you are in UAE cos some questions being asked here have been answered before.i checked myself and fit cert are being issued as per new low if you are not in six categories you will get.

sasha2010 wrote:

mohdiqbal wrote:

Dear All,

Dear sasha2010 and sagar2,

MOH clearly mentioned in their official web site that they will check Hep 'B'only for six categories for both new arrival and renewal.

Again I pasted here from MOH only Hep "B" article.

---------------------------------------------------------------
2-Hepatitis (B):

a-The labor medical checkup is limited to the new arrivals either for labor or residency for the following 6 categories: nannies, housemaids, nursery and kindergarten supervisors, workers in hairdresser saloons, beauty centers and health clubs, workers in processing and food control authorities, workers in cafeterias and restaurants.

b-residence or labor residence or renewal visa shall not be granted to positive cases. (for above said categories only)

---------------------------------------------------------------
But still some websites they are confusing their readers. As per new rule, any Hep "B" carrier will not get either labor or residence visa, if they fall in above six categories.

Thank you.

ramtuty I agreed on new rule implementation cause I have already confirm it from dubai muncipality clinic where I had my test. Im worried about my status from immigaration is it ban impose on me or not . Now Im in my home country . I have no connection from Dubai nor I know any one from immigration . I need help reagarding this please.

Regards
    Sagar

hi all

i do know about the new rule but i was just confirming if you know of anyone has been given residence visa(for new visa) after the implementation of the new rule.

Bcos im a house wife on visit visa and want to convert it to residence visa.so would like to confirm it before i go for my medicals.

hi uae

what happened on ur med certificate.did u get it??

uae wrote:

thanks guys. i'll let you know if i'll have my medical fitness certificate. godbless us all.

Hi guys,

It seems that the issue been quite lately, do we have a new updates because the newspapers nor the MOH website is not posting any updates about the changes of the rules , I hope the rule are for real...please update about the Ban and the new medical rules if this is reallly implemented.

Thanks

gerryanded wrote:

Hi guys,

It seems that the issue been quite lately, do we have a new updates because the newspapers nor the MOH website is not posting any updates about the changes of the rules , I hope the rule are for real...please update about the Ban and the new medical rules if this is reallly implemented.

Thanks

Hi to All,

I went to al baraha hospital and talk to official.
Please be noted that I took my 1st and 2nd medical test before in Al baraha where I was diagnose hep b+ . and this official who gave me my hep b + report now is saying that they are implementing the new rule.He told me that I don't have problem now so he made me took my medical test today. The result will be release on Monday.

Hope this would be clear to everybody now.

Hi All

Any body checked with the immigration regarding lifting of the ban?
Thanks.

hi guys,

good news! i got my certificate from al baraha!:)

hi sasha,
i applied for a new visa (residence) and they gave me my certificate. don't worry.:):)

congrats uae and thnx a ton for ur support. god bless!!

uae wrote:

hi sasha,
i applied for a new visa (residence) and they gave me my certificate. don't worry.:):)

HELLO AYA,
I BEEN IN MOHAISNA TODAY AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME TO TEST AGAIN. .GUDLUCK!

Aya1976 wrote:
gerryanded wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi to All,

I went to al baraha hospital and talk to official.
Please be noted that I took my 1st and 2nd medical test before in Al baraha where I was diagnose hep b+ . and this official who gave me my hep b + report now is saying that they are implementing the new rule.He told me that I don't have problem now so he made me took my medical test today. The result will be release on Monday.

Hope this would be clear to everybody now.

Dear uae,

Congrats for your fit certificate. Can I know when you had medical test and which emirate you residing now?

Are you house wife or working any where?

Thank you.

Regrds,
ramtuty

thanks ramtuty. i had my medical last sunday (sept 19). i'm here in dubai and i'm on a husbands' visa (housewife).

if your job will not fall in their 6 categories, they will give you a fitness certificate.

Thanks uae for your immediate response.

I am taking all this efforts for my wife. Now I have very much confidence after you had received fit certificate .

I will also get certificate for my wife very soon. She is house wife.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
ramtuty.

welcome ramtuty.. i know the feeling because we are on the same situation.

you don't have to worry. godbless!

hi uk expact 1971
                hey plz update me in lifting the ban........

Does anyone have an blood test experience in Central Hospital, Abu Dhabi?
Yesterday afternoon, I have gone to the hospital for inquiring whether the new law is implemented or not?  Firstly, one worker of health exam office told me if I'm a new comer, I need go back.  Then, I ask another nurse. A lady told me you need talk with a manager of labor certificat office on Sunday. It looks like no one is acquainted the new law. So I afraid I will hear a bad message on Sunday. Could anyone tell me the situation of Abu dhabi?

Thank you!

Dr. Azza from Khalifa Medical Centre has confirmed that the law is implemented, but because their IT systems are still being updated, your testing for hep will be done anyway, but fit certificate will be awarded because the law is for the whole country.

go ahead an confirm 02 633 1300 ext 247

QQ wrote:

Does anyone have an blood test experience in Central Hospital, Abu Dhabi?
Yesterday afternoon, I have gone to the hospital for inquiring whether the new law is implemented or not?  Firstly, one worker of health exam office told me if I'm a new comer, I need go back.  Then, I ask another nurse. A lady told me you need talk with a manager of labor certificat office on Sunday. It looks like no one is acquainted the new law. So I afraid I will hear a bad message on Sunday. Could anyone tell me the situation of Abu dhabi?

Thank you!

Hi all
Any development on lifting of ban?
Thanks.

hi all

any news abt the ban???

Dear All,

2000 posts, Amazing! And this forum is still going strong. There has been 130000 views! It shows how useful and supportive all fellow expat members have been.

At least now we can say the law is being implemented all be it in a prolonged way where you will have to see a doctor to get your fit certificate after being tested for HBV+. I'm sure in a short period  of time the Health Authorities will adjust to make the test smoother where you won't actually be tested at all for HBV+ if you don't fall into the 6 work catogories.

As to lifting the ban on previously deported people, its still unclear the time it will take to do this. I have tried with my contact by means of appeal to the Health Authority to see if I can hasten the process. However I am still awaiting an outcome.

If you have a partner that was banned and sent home, the best thing to do in the mean time is go to the Communicable Disease department of the Health Authority. And raise your case with the officer there. The more people appealing to their better judgement can only help to hasten the ban to be lifted. The positive thing about the Health Authority is that they are at least saying they will lift the ban which is better than them saying nothing at all.

If I have any further news next week I will inform you all.

best regards

uk expat1971

hi uk expat1971

thanks for ur update.please do share if you get more news abt ban lifting.hope uae ministry will show justice to the banned also.

All, has anybody actually got their fit certificate from any of the abu dhabi hospitals?? Please confirm asap and which hospital please.

guys can anybody tell me if rhe adnoc policy has changed perhaps perdansiswa might know. are there any hopes theymight change rtheir rules.

Dear All,

My wife,(an HBV Carrier!) got her fitness certificate from SEHA and her visa was stamped as well on last Thursday.I'm just here to say my thanks to Expat-Blog.Thanks Almighty!

Regards
MGeorge.

Hi ,

Agree with everyone here hope there will be new improvement on how ban could be lifted out becuase that is the only way we can rejoice and know where we start with the processing again and by the way any idea if the Al satwa clinic and Al Muhaisnah Medical fitness centre  is implementing the new medical rules.

Thanks

@ gerryanded,yap the two both medcal ftness u mentioned are all implementing the new law... better go to your second test medcal fitness...

gerryanded wrote:

Hi ,

Agree with everyone here hope there will be new improvement on how ban could be lifted out becuase that is the only way we can rejoice and know where we start with the processing again and by the way any idea if the Al satwa clinic and Al Muhaisnah Medical fitness centre  is implementing the new medical rules.

Thanks

Guys, any news with regards to lifting the ban. I got one year ban but i wanted to come back to visit my brother and sister. My ban will end on Feb2011. cant wait anymore :( Hope GOD will hear our prayers with regards to lifting the BAN. Hope there's a GOOD news for all of us. God bless us all.

Keep praying.
Eywa30

mgeorge wrote:

Dear All,

My wife,(an HBV Carrier!) got her fitness certificate from SEHA and her visa was stamped as well on last Thursday.I'm just here to say my thanks to Expat-Blog.Thanks Almighty!

Regards
MGeorge.

Dear mgeorge,

Congrats to u, that u have stamped for visa for your wife.

I want to also finish medical test for my wife as she is HBV carrier.(Hbeag - Negative, only Hbsag +ve)

Can you please suggest me, which SEHA hospital to go in Abu Dhabi for medical test in order to get fit certificate. Before your wife's medical test, Did u discuss any health official?

Expecting your reply.

Thanks and regards,
ramtuty.

mgeorge wrote:

Dear All,

Regards
MGeorge.

Dear MGeorge,

congrad, This is realy a good news. I also have the same situation I bring my wife last week and she is a HBV. Can you please tell me which SEHA center you did medical.

Regards,
Sakhan

yahoo wrote:

guys can anybody tell me if rhe adnoc policy has changed perhaps perdansiswa might know. are there any hopes theymight change rtheir rules.

Unfortunately, ADNOC upholds it's policy regardless of the new residence rules. Moreover this policy is enforced throughout ADNOC subsidiaries (Adma, ZADCO etc).

ADNOC is ADNOC, well known to be rigid and hence I don't see any hope that they might change this policy.